Episode update 13/08

cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Dolly meets Vivaan, Vivaan confesses of having heard their convo, apologizes and says he now realizes his mistakes and will rectify them, she gives him haldi milk.

AD sees all this... mindless regressive OTT drama, calls Vivaan a "snake"πŸ˜†, declares Dolly dead, everyone stares, Dolly faints. Sweety chachi tries blaming an already guilty Vivaan. It is Vivaan who goes to talk to AD. 

He says he cannot see one more mother suffer due to him. Vivaan asks AD to not repeat the mistake and apologize to Dolly. AD says he will revoke his relationship with dolly only if Vivaan leaves. Vivaan agrees.

Prince has heard AD-VK convo.
Vivaan is asking haath-jodo maafi from EVERYONE(incl. Laali). He and Dolly share an emotional moment. AD is smug. Vivaan's dialogues to Meera were good. Amaya gets a mention.πŸ˜†
Meera only cries these days. 

Do pal plays in the bg... but aise din aa gaye ki I din't feel anything for meevan unfortunatelyπŸ˜† You might feel differently tho.πŸ˜›

VK reaches the door and Dolly asks him to stop. I think i even saw some lightening effect.πŸ€”

Dolly takes him back into the house.
Dolly tells Meera that he is breaking his own relationship so that a mother's home remains intact... asks her what more proof does she want?

Dolly reveals that Prince has told her everything and Vivaan is doing this as per Papa's condition... taking AD by surprise. She tells Meera that only a person who understands love can 'sacrifice' like that.

Pre-Cap: AD and his Sarpanch friend are conversing. Uncle 2's solution to AD's problem is Meera's remarriage. πŸ˜† Meevan are shown to be hearing this conversation but it could be misleading.

Khatam Drama!!πŸ˜›

A personal opinion is that whatever was shown was regressive and hope Channel/PH avoid such kind of unpalatable drama. Thank you.
Edited by cuppa_n_cricket - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Fedex- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
First one to comment although not watching... πŸ˜†

jhappis and pappis for you πŸ€—

Originally posted by: -Fedex-

First one to comment although not watching... πŸ˜†

jhappis and pappis for you πŸ€—

Aapko bhiπŸ€—

Waise bhi discuss karne ke liye kuch khaas tha nahi!πŸ˜†
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Yaara!

I really hope the writers stop the DAD's melodrama and start to focus on MeerVaan now.
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
UKGirl22 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sooo boring! Not your update (which is brilliant) but Kaleerein nowadays!Edited by UKGirl22 - 5 years ago
I HAVE to add this!! Before leaving, Vivaan bends down to touch AD's feet for Ashirwad.πŸ‘ AD stops him thankfully. But STOP BRO!! I cannot take a more Gopi Vau-ish Vivaan πŸ€£

Originally posted by: Sofna

I. Just. Had. To πŸ˜†

Ji this was a PLAN to get you back to the forum.πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
I miss yaπŸ€—
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
just peeped in the forum...absolutely no comments from my side...i am actually speechlees nowπŸ€”