Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Antara123 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
I absolutely adore her man. She's brilliant. Who are his other onscreen Mom's? 
IFLove thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I like everything about Mamta, the character as well as acting and the scenes too. But a special mention for her dance. I like how it was slow n subtle. In every other show, they just don't consider the age of the character n the actors perform some fast numbers or some difficult steps n all which generally the people of that age don't do. However, Mamta's dance was very much like a lady in her late 50s would definitely do, it was slow, subtle, graceful n classy. So that looked really realistic.
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Rajeshwari's version is more realtable...atleast to me.
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Especially her chemistry with Rithwik 
Humayra_Emma thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agree!! Love his all onscreen moms ðŸ¤—
__Anjali__ thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I wasn't ready to accept Rajeshwari as Mamta first because I've seen Poonam Ma'am but now after seeing her giving new life to Mamta's character I've accepted her whole heartily... she's portraying it so beautiful and that dance sequence is one of my favorite moments of the show plus her chemistry with Bijay ji is also good.. I agree with you Karan is lucky to have such amazing on screen Mothers.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I think this actor is a better fit for Mamta Noon. Better than the actor Phoonam Dhillon was for sure. That's what I feel.
The chemistry between Karan and Rajeshwari is also very good & convincing.
diksha710 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Also Poonam ma'am is extremely softspoken, which would not have suited the role of Mamta. Big example was Reeva's wedding when she blasted her off for calling Ritwik Sautela. Rajeshwari ma'am is an excellent choice for the role. 
Thatgirl16 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Diksha_

Also Poonam ma'am is extremely softspoken, which would not have suited the role of Mamta. Big example was Reeva's wedding when she blasted her off for calling Ritwik Sautela. Rajeshwari ma'am is an excellent choice for the role. 

Exactly...I so loved how she blasted her off n didn't excuse it for her broken marriage.