Dil Hi Toh Hai

Rajeshwari Sachdev urf Mamta Noon

Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

She is doing such amazing job as Mamta Noon. The 'therav' and calmness she brings in her character is commendable.

Her dance performance for Rithwik's Sangeet and that whole sequence between Karan an her was totally awe-worthy! That moment was just so beautiful.

I must say Karan us very lucky in getting on-screen Moms😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kankabhor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I loved the way Mamta calmly handled Rishabh and did not say anything to him. Rajeshwari's expressions were damn good that time
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mamta's characterization and how Rajeshwari is playing it is simply superb! I bet this is the best Mom/woman character ever in a show.. 
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sahithi.A

Mamta's characterization and how Rajeshwari is playing it is simply superb! I bet this is the best Mom/woman character ever in a show.. 

Calm Composed... nothing OTT
Thatgirl16 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Though she came a few episodes later...i feel the role is so made for her. She is never OTT.
mysterygirl123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
You know ... I may fall into bad books for saying this, but am I glad that Poonam Dhilllon gave this role away. I know she is exceedingly pretty, but for the life of me I cannot imagine her bringing the kind of essence - grace, strength of character, leadership, mamta, ... that Rajeshwari has been able to bring. I mean how often do we go out of our way to continually highlight a supporting character? 
Even the way she pronounces "Rithwik" is so classy ... she rolls her R and it sounds awesome
Edited by mysterygirl123 - 5 years ago
Arjuhi_dreamer thumbnail
Originally posted by: mysterygirl123

You know ... I may fall into bad books for saying this, but am I glad that Poonam Dhilllon gave this role away. I know she is exceedingly pretty, but for the life of me I cannot imagine her bringing the kind of essence - grace, strength of character, leadership, mamta, ... that Rajeshwari has been able to bring. I mean how often do we go out of our way to continually highlight a supporting character? 

After seeing Rajeshwari i find it hard to imagine anyone playing Mamta Noon other than her😳
Arjuhi_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Even the way she pronounces "Rithwik" is so classy ... she rolls her R and it sounds awesome

+1 ..no offense to Poonam Dhillon, but Rajeshwari is totally justifying Mamta Noon 
Sahithi.A thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I think it is unfair to compare the two actors portrayal of the same character since one of them was there for very few episodes.. Honestly in first week episodes I found the girls Palak, Setu, Aarohi, as well as the men Ritwik and Rohit, very cliched.. during those episodes when the chaos around the drug was going on, I found VP and Mamta as the watchable characters..I found Poonam doing a good job as well..

Poonam showed a different interpretation of Mamta whereas Rajeshwari brought a different perspective to the same person.. her version of Mamta who is more composed and strong but soft yet the same time is more impressive..if only Poonam stayed on for few more months, then it would have been difficult to accept a replacement, however good the second person might be..
_khushi09_ thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Previous Mamta was too sweet 
Rajeshwari is strict and practical with combo of love and care.