Users

Frequent Posters

Anu0517 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
If they show only Mahir it looks un natural .vikrant is her first love .so she will and should remember him .and showing Mahir in her dream also perfect .it means she started  givi g Mahir a place in her heart 
Mahir himself understands it .remember in shower scene .he tells her it's hard to forget first love and he can  UNDERSTAND it 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

See her amazing expressions yaar .my standing ovation to these expressive face see the way she tilts her head a little to look at balcony corner .she is great actress yaar .see how subtly she does that 
Edited by VARUNI2014 - 5 years ago
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

When ll she give this reaction remembering Mahir.. 

she was already remembering Mahir right along with vikrant 
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

See her amazing expressions yaar .my standing ovation to these expressive face see the way she tilts her head a little to look at balcony corner .she is great actress yaar .see how subtly she does that 

True SJ is an amazing actress.. Before i used to be fan of Adaa & Jennifer acting now I became fan of her acting due to Naagin 3...
VARUNI2014 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anu0517

True SJ is an amazing actress.. Before i used to be fan of Adaa & Jennifer acting now I became fan of her acting due to Naagin 3...

Yeah me too before I  used to like Jennifer and tejaswi Prakash acting .but surabhi surpassed them by leaps and bounds .I realise it in naagin 3  now my fav actress is ONLY one FOREVER is surabhi jyotsna fan for her till life 
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
Even though I used to like Jennifer and tejaswi Prakash acting I never said standing ovation to them bcos I did not feel like that but surabhi ..oh she is the first tv actress whom I gave standing ovation for acting .
Of course in films aamir ,kamalhasan amitabh savitri I give standing ovation 
Anu0517 thumbnail

Originally posted by: VARUNI2014

Even though I used to like Jennifer and tejaswi Prakash acting I never said standing ovation to them bcos I did not feel like that but surabhi ..oh she is the first tv actress whom I gave standing ovation for acting .

Of course in films aamir ,kamalhasan amitabh savitri I give standing ovation 

True she is surpassing everyone.. Ekta was 200% rgt in casting her..
VARUNI2014 thumbnail
First time in my life I am thanking ekta kapoor .thank u ekta for casting surabhi as naagrani which made all the difference 
No doubt now I UNDERSTAND ekta u did not  become queen of tv just by luck .
Anu0517 thumbnail
Picture Perfect..