Taherians kaha ho Sab k Sab???

sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Well first of all a biggg late night hello to all ... though I am an old sinner of IF but I am very new to this particular forum...and I just love Aditya and zoya as couple...and I always keep myself update about the serial...๐Ÿ˜ณ
But from today yeah yeah I am the regular viewer just because of my love...my TAHER SHABBIR..โ˜บ๏ธ

Now... taherians...abb samajh aaya jab live chat Mei Maine poocha k kab on-screen aaageey toh mereko bola very soon... 

Aur negative character play karna toh iska dream tha๐Ÿ˜ก dekhte Hain Karta Kya hai ye PAGAL...๐Ÿ˜•

Edited by sunet27taherian - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Welcome to the forum. Hope u will have lot of fun here.

Btw, in his latest interview, he said he is playing a positive character. Let's hope Arshad makes the show more interesting and makes Zoya realize her feelings for Adi. 
sunet27taherian thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Tulips-

Welcome to the forum. Hope u will have lot of fun here.

Btw, in his latest interview, he said he is playing a positive character. Let's hope Arshad makes the show more interesting and makes Zoya realize her feelings for Adi. 

Oh thanks man...๐Ÿ˜Š well I am talking about his chatting with us...we are connected with him for the last four years... for you all it's arshad...for us he is only taher ... I can only tell that he wouldn't accept the role if it hadn't any uniqueness๐Ÿ˜‰ I also hope he will play a role in Aditya and zoya's story... hope for the best๐Ÿ˜ƒ
umamurthy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yeah Sunet after a long time after  4 years of wait he came back just for us just for his taherian family  I wish him all the best from the bottom of my heart he definitely deserve this love and affection and just saw his ig story watching his show how happy he luked just like a kid O God I am very very happy 
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I did like his show..Nisha aur uske cousins... Unique concept... Cousins bonding...Nd viraj Singh rathore ka inspirational character...
Pr baad m show ki raid peet di gyi...๐Ÿ˜ก

I still love his one dialogue ...He said to Nisha...

Phle pyar ko pane  ki Khushi m...Aur Phle pyar ko khone k gham m...Aksar Jo log krte h...
Unhe bachkani harkatein khte h .

Agreed...
Aashna05 thumbnail
Welcome to the forum dear<3
Hope you will enjoy here!
Tyshal thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank u  ashna dear...I m enjoying from the very first day...I just love to read the whole stuff here...Nd this is attracting me deeply...Very deeply...Towards Adiya...
I hv told the very first day on this forum...(nd I think no body noticed me..๐Ÿ˜†)...That I m in love with Aditya Hooda...

Even aaj to m soch rhi thi for a separate Wikipedia page for Captain Aditya Hooda...๐Ÿคช
P.S.  Mai aur mere khayali pulao...๐Ÿ˜†