Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Even if the picture is old, Preejay are going on vacation, Ginnie said have a blast guys, so VJ will be away at least until weekend.

We won't get any Suraj scenes until later next week. Let's see how soon Meera restarts shooting.
binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I like to believe that Sukor still very much important to the story.
Because the baseline of the story is Saanvi is Anjor.
Sukor seperated because of Saanvi.
If they wanted to concentrate only on banduvagiri then there is no need of Sukor separation.
Both can together move out of Azadgunj.
And if comeback,Sooraj supporting Chakor in helping Anjor like his role was to support Chakor in manasik banduvagiri concept after 1.5 leap.
And they are not showing Anjor struggling like little Chakor did.
There is scope for Sukor and Anjor story if they execute it well.
Because it will be boring Ghumaan and Anjor part after some time.
But emotional side for Sukor and Anjor story which will like trp audience.
And Imli's plotting to block Sukor knowing the truth.
And once Sukor come to the picture,i hope they promote Anjor and Sukor together.
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This vacation is well deserved and I hope VJ and Preeti will enjoy it to the max. I don't remember if in last two and half years VJ and even Meera got opportunity to go on vocation. This is something that doesn't happen in other shows coz people are shooting much in advance and don't make changes in last moment so actors arent required to be free in any time. 
In Udaan it's not just that they are shooting day before but sometimes even te day of telecast. That's how hectic and imo deorginised shooting schedule is.

They could have easily made Meejay shoot couple of dream sequences and flashbacks and then sent both on break. Continue shooting with child and rest of the cast and scratch it till Meejay's comeback. But they didnt had time coz they are im constant race with time. I guess that all this promotion is just for increasing ratings in first week and they must be conscious that one number of people who will tune in this week probably won't do it next week and also some people who watch the show coz of Meejay will give it a break till their comeback so either they will plan something dramatical with Chakor next week or they will bring both Sukor next week to bring back focus on them.

What they did was not right way. They should be organised better during mission track and end shooting for it earlier so they can shoot couple of scenes in advance and then give break to Meejay also using that time to introduce Anjor.
Edited by Krupy - 5 years ago
Udaan123 thumbnail
This pic is old one when vj and vidhi had gone for bhopal promotion
nemo316 thumbnail
I don't think the lack of scenes is because Meejay are on a break, it's the other way round, they're on a break because they aren't needed.
nemo316 thumbnail
This AT has got a name
Congratulations
Thanks Sneha for the wonderful first page.
Krupy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Ammu did you ever send ATs links to VJ? I remember we talked once about it.
BeeSandy thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

I don't think the lack of scenes is because Meejay are on a break, it's the other way round, they're on a break because they aren't needed.

I agree. Actors don't take such breaks on their own... they don't have that privilege. The makers must have given them a break. 
anu_sukorholic thumbnail
New AT🥳
Since forum is relatively more active these days,expecting this AT to be finished by VJ birthday😉
av131 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3