Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

binivenugopal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
I think this is an old picture of him.That is what i understood from Vidhi's comment.
If i'm not wrong then yesterday,VJ repost first part of friday episode,from some fan IG page and tagged very emotional episode and sharing for those missed it.
But he deleted that post within 2 minutes.😕

Then after some time,he posted this picture inside flight.
May be he already left for vacation and he just want to inform fans so old picture used or he planning to go on as he said vacation on mind.

sumsukor thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Krupy

Why insensitive? What she said? Can you please translate or explain? 

Who has taken this pic looks like an old acquaintance... 

She is joking but hope her role is not playing on her character. 

Positive is the UK COLOR TWEET  

Just a clarification.. How are these shooting done ? They do just the day before?? How can they do the editing, dubbing, mixing etc.  I thought they would do atleast 5 _ 10 episodes ahead ? 

sarzamin thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: meshmesh

This isn't the way to treat your lead, it's a clear demotion. I've never seen this happen before. Even if they want to show him absent from Azaadganj, they can shoot some flashback scenes or dream sequences. It isn't his lack of role, it's his lack of screen space.

I can understand if he was too ill to shoot but ignoring him completely doesn't bode well for the future.

Now he's reduced to being an extra waiting to see if he has scenes or not. If I were him I would start looking for another show.

mesh, as I said before, possibly the plan at first is to introduce anjor and then closeness of chakor and anjor (no idea how much closeness) and then suraj will join to the show... this might be plan so there is no disrespect for the actor... VJ definitely knows the plan and time schedule for his off time and joining the show...this is not ignoring him!

but the second part of my words, I mean although there might be such plan but maybe bc of low trp they will change the schedule and ask him to join sooner that the time determined.
Edited by sarzamin - 5 years ago
binivenugopal thumbnail
I thought during 1k celebrations that PH very good in dealing actors.
But the way they treated Paras and new ghumaan's singh controversy making me rethink and ladoo actors were  too unhappy with many things.
The ph is not so professional.

Even other colors shows like BP and IMMJ had revamp and changes recently.
But there is presence of leads very much.

Here they completely ignoring VJ and only a flashback of Meera for few seconds in first leap episode.
This is not the way to show a leap.
Atleast they have to show Chakor and Sooraj leaving Azadgunj as first scence then move to 7 year leap.

I'm expecting them to introduce Chakor atleast within 2 days.
Why ignoring your leads this much.
This is not right if they introduce everyone,Ghumaan,and his family and Imli everyone  first and then Chakor.
I'm sure,after introducing Chakor,they mentioned about Sooraj and his flashback.

But the first whole week without no proper Sukor scences  is not appealing.
Atleast the whole 2.5 year journey,Sukor akways part of story and trps were coming so good after Sukor happened.
How can they deny these things.
Even now trps back to 2 points with showing whom,Sukor ??

I hope once they are back,story concentrate on Sukor.
That too by next week.
I know first week ratings will be good because of promotions but 2 nd week will be crucial.
So they can't ignore Sukor i guess.
sneha11yy thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
'

Thank you Yasmine  (Eshu) for Awesome gifs & edits ðŸ¤—
sarzamin thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

But the way they treated Paras and new ghumaan's singh controversy making me rethink and ladoo actors were  too unhappy with many things.

Here they completely ignoring VJ and only a flashback of Meera for few seconds in first leap episode.
Atleast they have to show Chakor and Sooraj leaving Azadgunj as first scence then move to 7 year leap.

This is not right if they introduce everyone,Ghumaan,and his family and Imli everyone  first and then Chakor.
I'm sure,after introducing Chakor,they mentioned about Sooraj and his flashback.

Atleast the whole 2.5 year journey,Sukor akways part of story and trps were coming so good after Sukor happened.

That too by next week.
I know first week ratings will be good because of promotions but 2 nd week will be crucial.

well said
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It's clear from Ginnie's comment that it's a new pic and she knows they spent the weekend together the four of them.
nemo316 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: binivenugopal

That too by next week.

Bini it's simply because they're no longer the leads, Meera is second lead at best. This is now Udaan Anjor ki as the channel keeps repeating. I don't blame the PH alone, it's the channel's fault. They did it in IMMJ when they brought Nia to be the FL and demoted Aalysha to negative lead.

I think it was a last minute decision and that's why they changed their mind and replaced Krrip with Nazim, they wanted a big name opposite the kid.
binivenugopal thumbnail
Picture not necessarily be new one.
But Ginnie very well know that if he going for vacation.
And i think once Preeti posted something then we can know that picture is new or not.

sarzamin thumbnail
most possible picture is new and he is going to a vacation with his wife after not having any vacation for a long time... I think preety sitting beside him