Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
LOVED the way Taapsee put across the point to Anupama of how it took her five years to even sit across her and give an interview while rank newcomers get the honour before their first film because they are star kids.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
IDC for her offscreen, but I so love watching Taapsee onscreen! She's very!talented. I was really taken aback on seeing her Pink act because I never expected her to do so well there! For some reason I didn't think she was a good actor. Then I saw Pink. Mind totally changed. ⭐️ She's not a conventional looker but she's actually a good actor + has good screen presence. Hope she does more films. <3
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Possibly this because outsiders have to fight so much harder for new content. I am going to watch Mulk tomorrow, it's got such good reviews & she's playing a feisty independent girl too but still it seems quite different from the Pink brand of feistiness etc which is the mark of a genuinely good actor- Make the old appear new.
Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Tapsee is a sound technical actor, her problem is variation. She can cry, laugh and express very well like a normal person would do, but she sometimes gets stuck. I am yet to see Mulk, maybe it can change my opinion.
Still she is better than many A-listers.

Will watch ghe interview later.
Currently I am binge on Pieces of Work YouTube reviewer, Sridevifan, you should check him, he is good. He is the anti-jaby, as jaby is more like me, who enjoys almost every shit thrown at him, while Cory(POW) is more no-nonsense stuff.
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I'm rooting for her. 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
She is a decent actor but very ordinary on screen. No matter what a person is like off screen, but once you watch them on screen as an actor there should be some enthralling spark and this is where I think Tapsee really lacks, according to me. I don't think I'll go and watch a movie just to see her perform, not yet, in the future may be. You never know.  
Pirated_Fun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
The star kid reference and nepotism
The way she gave example of Sanju in front of Anupama
Her example that it took 5 years to sit across Anupama and Ishan Jhanvi got it before release showed Anupama , Masand kinds who only stick with A listers just like the industry  
serendipity_10 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think I might be a fan after watching this interview. She was so well-spoken and intelligent! You go girl!