Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 5 years ago
watch RaShi fantastic pics on insta .❤️❤️

they both look so fantastic together.
bpatil3 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvusakshi

yes. me too. watching only for sakshi. i mean RaShi.
otherwise it is same old milna , bichandana, separation of 5 years,having a kid aged 4 years, sakshi having some one else (i mean in balh it was rajat, here it is hiten),kya yaar, the same gheesa peeta storyline.
cant ekta's creative team get something new to offer very talented RaShi?
its pathetic yaar.

Correct and that too the Kid opted for this is not that great sorry if I hurt or been mean in this. Haan pata nahi aur kitne log aayenge live story me, storyline damdaar nhi hai bas.

Isske badle BALH ke aadhe adhure scenes ki series dikhate to accha laggta jaise ki Priya ka Ram Ko bday card milna,Priya thaki haari soch soch ke pagal hoti Rehti hai ki ek SMS Larke wish kardoon haaye soch ke bhi kitna accha lagta rha hai ye scenes banayenge na tab bhi chalegi.wo bits KTBM se bhi zyada. I live BALH like anything, nothing attracts me like this nor anything touched my soul .
iluvusakshi thumbnail

Originally posted by: bpatil3

Correct and that too the Kid opted for this is not that great sorry if I hurt or been mean in this. Haan pata nahi aur kitne log aayenge live story me, storyline damdaar nhi hai bas.

Isske badle BALH ke aadhe adhure scenes ki series dikhate to accha laggta jaise ki Priya ka Ram Ko bday card milna,Priya thaki haari soch soch ke pagal hoti Rehti hai ki ek SMS Larke wish kardoon haaye soch ke bhi kitna accha lagta rha hai ye scenes banayenge na tab bhi chalegi.wo bits KTBM se bhi zyada. I live BALH like anything, nothing attracts me like this nor anything touched my soul .

aise to bahot saare scenes hai. i was expecting some great romantic scenes when that Jaipur track started. but it ended in just one week. nonsense ekta.
bpatil3 thumbnail

aise to bahot saare scenes hai. i was expecting some great romantic scenes when that Jaipur track started. but it ended in just one week. nonsense ekta.

Haan there can be many moments kyunki agar mature hubby wife dikhayi hai to thode sensible scenes bhi dikhadete to accha laggta. Jaipur n many more after Ram n Priya reunion.
iluvusakshi thumbnail
i think after the first season of balh, i mean before the first leap, the director and cvs were different. later on they got changed, thats why we got such pathetic separation track and that jan.2011 onward office track was horrible.
bpatil3 thumbnail

i think after the first season of balh, i mean before the first leap, the director and cvs were different. later on they got changed, thats why we got such pathetic separation track and that jan.2011 onward office track was horrible.

That's could be one of the factors.
Don't get me wrong may be the leads too got involved in some other projects.
EsprcEspec Ram was having many projects in hand though none of them brought him fame except that student of the year Father role.
Body doubles were just too much to handle and I feel creatives were also tied up due to the actors unavailability I think.

iluvusakshi thumbnail
@bpatil3
agree with u totally. body double ruined so many beautiful RaYa scens.

ram got more fame due to BALH Only and not because of his other films.
sometimes sakshi  also was not available.

but still we loved BALH, RAYA AND RASHI and we will continue to love them EVER AND FOREVER❤️
iluvusakshi thumbnail
New promo for season 3 ...Now showing. Rashi looks absolutely cute . Made for each other❤️
iluvusakshi thumbnail
Happy BirthDay Sakshi. It's 12th January. God bless u with all the happiness and sound health. Love u so much.