What happened to Priya Shinde's entry

Alohomora_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Wasn't she supposed to enter as kunal's sister? ðŸ˜• What happened to her character?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

Wasn't she supposed to enter as kunal's sister? ðŸ˜• What happened to her character?

No idea of what you talking about? 😆
nidhirastogi000 thumbnail
No idea dear per ek do bar uska naam suna hai kunal ki mom se ðŸ˜•
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: Twenty1st

No idea of what you talking about? 😆

there were articles about her entry but it hasnt happened yet. She was supposed to enter as Kunal's sister and was supposed to have a romantic angle with Mouli's brothe rI think. Was just wondering what happened to that.😕😆
Twenty1st thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Alohomora_

there were articles about her entry but it hasnt happened yet. She was supposed to enter as Kunal's sister and was supposed to have a romantic angle with Mouli's brothe rI think. Was just wondering what happened to that.😕😆

ok that makes sense, honestly i don't think that'll happen considering this show mainly revolves around the 4 primal characters, which i very much like so in other words i don't really care (ok hiding coz it sounds evil lol, Rajdeep better not be wearing off on me)

Alohomora_ thumbnail

ok that makes sense, honestly i don't think that'll happen considering this show mainly revolves around the 4 primal characters, which i very much like so in other words i don't really care (ok hiding coz it sounds evil lol, Rajdeep better not be wearing off on me)

Lmao ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜† Soph you and your love for Rajdeep ðŸ˜† Bas I hope kahi dikh na jaaye tumhe..maar maarke kachumbar bana dogi uska ðŸ˜†
Alohomora_ thumbnail

Originally posted by: nidhirastogi000

No idea dear per ek do bar uska naam suna hai kunal ki mom se ðŸ˜•

Acha so Kunal's mom mentioned her?When was this?
Alohomora_ thumbnail
This was the article that mentioned her entry in the show .
http://www.iwmbuzz.com/television/news/priya-shinde-bags-colors-silsila/2018/05/18

nchanting beauty Priya Shinde, the winner of Splitsvilla 4, who also enthralled audience in series like Doli Armaanon Ki and Naagin, has bagged a new project.

Priya has joined the cast of Colors' upcoming show Silsila Badalte Rishton Ka by Sphereorigins with Pearl Grey being the Creative Producer.

As we know, Shakti Arora, Drashti Dhami, Abhinav Shukla, Aditi Sharma, Raj Singh, Neena Cheema and Jaya Bhattacharya are part of the cast.

A credible source shares, "Priya will play the role of Shakti's on-screen sister.

We buzzed Priya, but could not get through to her.

Keep reading IWMBuzz.com

moumita.madhuk thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Guess ths makers later cut the charecter off... Well there is ths mention of this charecter, but seems it wount be shown...
Strike thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maybe the entry is postponed for later.
Also probably they maybe looking for another actress for the role