Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hotchic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
The trailer is too long but I loved it. Tapsee outshined everyone in the trailer. Abhishek was just fine, didn't leave an impression much.
Gearing up for some good raunchy songs now.๐Ÿ˜ƒ
This looks like rehash of Tanu Weds Manu with far better Chemistry, Acting and Dialogue Delivery! ๐Ÿ˜† Edited by BlackPanther7 - 5 years ago
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SrideviFan4ever

However is it just me who is simply tired of listening to the same Hindi with Punjabi/Delhi accent film after film after film? Add Taapsee's heavy duty Delhi accent which doesn't help. But Amit Trivedi isโญ๏ธ[/DIV]

Naah.. I think I am okay with this one, especially since the movie is completely set in Punjab and the characters belong there.. so the Punjabi lyrics are fine..
But the unnecessary addition of Punjabi lyric in every other song.. that even I am bored of..
Actually I want to listen more of regional music.. not just one word here and there.. for e.g. if the movie is set in Gujarat, then there should be at least one song which fully justifies the language and the flavor of Gujarat is what I feel..
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago
SrideviFan4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
. Edited by SrideviFan4ever - 5 years ago
VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
This is like a replica of tanu weds manu.
Tapsee also is acting n behaving like Kangana.
Nothing new maybe a fun watch, but of all the actors y that Tapsee? Ew. 
I liked Abhishek Bachchan more in this film. It is perfect casting. He comes across as Kaandani well brought up guy. And not all actors look good in turban. I think he looks best after Saif. 

Originally posted by: VintageWine

This is like a replica of tanu weds manu.

Tapsee also is acting n behaving like Kangana.
Nothing new maybe a fun watch, but of all the actors y that Tapsee? Ew. 

Why not Taapsee? I saw her in Mulk. She is a damn good actress. I feel she is more natural actress than others. 
Anachronist thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
nice trailer , I will watch it ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
HakunaMatata. thumbnail

Originally posted by: SrideviFan4ever

Actually that's what I wanted to say, I think Bollywood has had enough of Punjabi settings for a while in the recent past. I think they should really broaden their horizon and think of some other mileu in North India if at all they are so adamant in showing only North Indians in BW๐Ÿ˜†

Agree.. Most of the Bolly muvis have explored only the North part of India.. Recent trailer of Karwaan, and Saif's movie Chef.. it had such beautiful pristine locations from South India.. I wonder why it has not been utilized by Bollywood makers till now.. Even North-east..