Temporary Episode Discussion Thread/7th Aug'18 ....

PNalina thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Guys till we don't have Mods for this forum ...
Don't know who will grant us permission for opening various threads ...
Till then am opening a temporary EDT ... so that we can discuss everyday epiosde in one thread only ...
Will change the date everyday ...Edited by PNalina - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PNalina thumbnail
Will put today's date once the episode releases on hotstar today ...Edited by PNalina - 5 years ago
PNalina thumbnail
So now it's very clear after a week of the shows release that we have two Dayans ...
One is Mohona and the other is one trying to trap Ansh ...
But I feel this Dayan has joined hands with Mohona ...becoz if we remember wen Ansh is approaching the black circle his mothers voice over in the background is saying come Ansh come to your real mother ...
Hope Ansh apologies to Pia for throwing her into the water - I feel he almost went to but Sugarlips came in the way ...
PNalina thumbnail
Today's episode summary ...
So the other Dayan has been sent by Mohana only to draw Ansh into the world of Evil and make him feel he is evil and has killed Priti ...
So if this Dayan and Ansh get married then only Mohana will get free from the Box ...
Vaidshree sees Pia with the Devi mark and goes and taps on her back she takes the girl home ( which girl they have not shown ) ...
In college again they show Ansh drawn towards Pia and admiring her ...
In college all are discussing how Ansh tried to kill
Those guys and all are watching the video ... Ansh also sees the video and ask his cousins why they didn't stop him so they tell him that he refused to listen and dropped his hands only wen Pia touched him - Ansh feels he could have killed Pia also In That state & still feels he has only killed Priti ...
Pias dad also sees the video of Ansh trying to kill that boy in The swimming pool and Ansh throwing Pia in the pool ...
Later Pia is misguided the same boys who are hit by Ansh in the pool to a diff room where she gets locked accidentally ...
Ansh mom calls him and tells him to get home and meet his future wife , he is shocked and tells his cousins he just can marry anyone and he will not Marry ...
The new Dayan is dragging Pritis body and while Pia is locked in the room ...

Episode Ends ...XXX

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks, Nalina! Who the heck is the girl that Vedhashree brought home??
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Thanks, Nalina! Who the heck is the girl that Vedhashree brought home??

Woh toh kal hi pata chalega ...

They showed In precap ...
But Ansh mother mentioned to him that he knows that girl already ... I think I it's Ruby only ...
Namita-M thumbnail
Oh goodness! Now arises the question, is Ansh really going to marry Ruby. 
Marriage is required for Mohena to come back!! I am freaking out here... 😆
PNalina thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Oh goodness! Now arises the question, is Ansh really going to marry Ruby.

Marriage is required for Mohena to come back!! I am freaking out here... 😆

No Namita he won't marry Ruby - I don't think so - he's so intensely attracted to Pia ... today also he is just drawn towards her ...

I think Pia is stuck in the room and she will faint and he will pick her up and rescue her ...
Waiting for that scene yaar - where he carries her in his arms and she's unconscious...
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: PNalina

No Namita he won't marry Ruby - I don't think so - he's so intensely attracted to Pia ... today also he is just drawn towards her ...

I think Pia is stuck in the room and she will faint and he will pick her up and rescue her ...
Waiting for that scene yaar - where he carries her in his arms and she's unconscious...

I can see the intense attraction but there are two Dayans now and Pia has no help. I mean her Dad knows things but he doesn't know that she is his daughter. 

Her mom has disappeared. I hope Divya is still alive. 
PNalina thumbnail
Divya is definitely alive - also Pia needs no help she is very strong herself & has devik powers in her which will not only help Pia in protecting herself but Ansh also ...
I think because of that devik symbol on her body the Dayan will not be able to touch her or use her powers on Pia ...
Infact Pia will act as a shield and protect Ansh from both the dayans ...