Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss-Behave thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Rein123

I haven't watched todays episode so cant exactly comment. Mohana is a daayan after all however i dont think she killed Mridul. She was never really shown killing him. And if she had to kill him then why wait and go through the trouble of making him rich, raising their kids and then kill him like some 5 years later? Doesn't make sense to me. Or maybe making him rich was part of the agenda. However forget Mridul, would she really hurt her own flesh and blood? She killed that other guy instantly without waiting, so why wait for Mridul?

Because a witch can either completely suck the life force of a human all at once, or do it slowly if the witch chooses to. If she drained her husband all at once, aging him drastically all at once, it would look more obvious, but she fed on him slowly, hence why we saw that mridul was in that chair slightly grayed and coughing his lungs out in the chair with mohana looking at him evily. But the question would be why she chose to live with mridul, his family, have kids with him, then drain him slowly? What did she want from that family that she was doing all this?
Edited by sammy17 - 5 years ago
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Like I said in a previous post, Sammy, motive is what we are missing at the moment. 
Maybe she was looking to have a half human half demon child for higher power or whatever!

It's definitely interesting.
mehr05 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 6
As she is a daayan, n she willingly gave birth to two offsprings...n her 1st born is a Davansh. Does she want her son to take ahead the daayan legacy(if ever that exists,in fiction), that's why she is after her son? So far, its only Vedshree who supposedly assumed that Mohana would have killed her own children, IF its her who killed  Mridul. Koz when Mridul passed away, the ladies weren't home. They just assumed.
adityarox thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Me too!! Super excited!!

show is damn interesting nd unpredictable
thank god its plot is not similar to naagin series like
ek achi nagin,
ek buri nagin,
ek start me positive dikhnewali saas jo baadme negative hoti hai nd
lastly wo nalla hero jise romance k alawa koi kaam nhi dete
SONAL30 thumbnail

Originally posted by: adityarox

show is damn interesting nd unpredictable
thank god its plot is not similar to naagin series like
ek achi nagin,
ek buri nagin,
ek start me positive dikhnewali saas jo baadme negative hoti hai nd
lastly wo nalla hero jise romance k alawa koi kaam nhi dete

@bold...this line cracked me up🤣 Edited by SONAL30 - 5 years ago
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sammy17

Because a witch can either completely such the life force of a human all at once, or do it slowly if the witch chooses to. If she drained her husband all at once, aging him drastically all at once, it would look more obvious, but she fed on him slowly, hence why we saw hat mridul was in that chair slightly grayed and coughing his lungs out in the chair with mohana looking at him evily. But the question would be why she chose to live with mridul, his family, have kids with him, then drain him slowly? What did she want from that family that she was doing all this?

But what exactly held her back? If she really were the evil witch as she is said to be then she could have destroyed the entire family in one go... who would know that it was her seeing how she got away with destroying that other house (I.e. if she were really the one who destroyed it) but instead she helped them prosper... if her plan was to just destroy the family then why help them with the finances, have and raise kids within the family? If her plan was to sacrifice the children then why raise them at all? Moreover we don't really know if it was really Mohana who drained Mridul's life force, it could have been just his family's assumption since she is a witch. Moreover she isn't the only witch in the show... also we could consider another angle here.. what if Mridul's own family member had something to do with his death and pinned it on mohana since that is more believable.
Namita-M thumbnail
@Rein, that's a solid argument! Anything is possible! 
Rein123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Namita-

@Rein, that's a solid argument! Anything is possible! 

Which part of the argument though... the part where she isn't the only witch or that Mridul's own family may have comspired to kill him for money and pinned it on Mohanna to get rid of her as well, but are looking after their kids because of some possible inheritance issue.
Namita-M thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rein123

Which part of the argument though... the part where she isn't the only witch or that Mridul's own family may have comspired to kill him for money and pinned it on Mohanna to get rid of her as well, but are looking after their kids because of some possible inheritance issue.

The bold part. I don't believe Mridul's family was involved in his death. After today's episode, we know for a fact there is another witch and they are working together! 

The part we are missing is what part a half demon child  or Davansh plays in the power play. Mohena's motive's at the moment are clear but what was she planning when she married Mridul, that's a huge mystery. I hope it's really good when we do find out.
Namita-M thumbnail
Mohena is not innocent. She said so in today's episode. I am just curious to know why she married Mridul and had kids with him when she was going to kill him anyway. 
I believe it has to do with more powers and Davansh kids!

This show is definitely getting more interesting!!