Does Suhana Khan deserves all the hate she is getting in social media?

Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

some viral tweets/FB posts about suhana's cover.Do u agree with them?

Bhumika chheda:

I am a struggling TV actor and I'll tell you why people and other fellow struggling actors including me are annoyed because Suhana Khan is on the Vogue India cover. But before that, let me tell you my credibility. I have worked in a few episodics, 3 digital ads and a DD1 show.

A normal struggling actor spends his/her/families (if new) money to travel EVERYDAY (almost) to various studios to ask for work. What happens when you are not dressed appropriately as per audition requirements? They ask us to come again another day.

Nobody gives a rat's ass as to how you are feeling that day, ill, sick, okay, normal, abnormal, unhealthy, mentally ill, XYZ! It's a race and you got to be there standing in a queue waiting for long hours, perhaps even 4-5 hours because you got to. No excuse!

Imagine going everyday for a new test and getting rejected over and over again due to XYZ reasons. And trust me, the reason isn't talent ALL THE TIME. It varies.

Thus! The reason I am annoyed is because when Suhana Khan had to step into the Vogue India office, nobody told her "you don't fit the requirement." To wake up each mrng with the same amount of motivation for the same agenda each day, every day, try that! I promise it isn't easy!

Aparna : The fact that we are all discussing Suhana Khan, a non-entity is a good reason that nepotism exists. Media has become all abt paparazzi culture where we r constantly fed with updates on the lives of celebrity kids. If we stop giving them media space, they won't be made into stars

Vogue has always been an institution. Ask any writer how many times their pitches were rejected or the multiple rounds of interviews they faced to get a job. To be on the cover on the magazine is a slap on the face of all those who have struggled to get a job in Vogue for peanuts

Edited by desiking3 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ur-Miserable thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
It is okay to disagree with Vogue's decision, but endlessly bash Suhana, interpreting her words in a wrong way is kinda harsh.

She is a kid who has got everything handed to her, so obviously for her this may seem simple and people are insecure, as Titu Mama once famously said, "gand aur galti, dusro ki hi dikhti hai, apni nahi"
So basically, people tend to defend themselves, especially a kid like Suhana who has just now become a 18 year old.
suhana needs to develop thick skin because she is going to get trolled over her looks too though her features r better than fair skinned buddhi aliya. also when she debuts it will be game over for other actresses from dharama . so she will be trolled mercilessly 
and people who struggle day night they have right to complain. let them . they have to earn it. n these people get it on platter. 
itzMYattitude thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Just want to say one thing and i know many will disagree
U have issues with nepotism u bash the kids who get the opportunity and find an easy way to enter the industry its fine but then practice what u preach.
The girl who is all ready to bash BW and its system.  If she would have make it big in BW she would have let her kids struggle? SRK the biggest example of an outsider who struggle and reach where he is and now his kids have an easy access. If kangana's kid want to enter Bw she will tell them no enter after struggling the way i did?  NO so y bash others when u would have chosen the same path? 

SluttySavitri thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Suhana doesn't deserve hate BUT her parents should've known better esp considering how long Shah has been in the industry. 
People aren't gonna react positively when a kid who has no achievements of her own other than being a superstar's daughter gets to be on Vogue's cover when plenty of outsiders, even after years in the industry, can only dream of that. 
If her cover has gotten poor results. She needs to work harder on the next one that's all she ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Neetu_Singh112 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Thug-Leader

It is okay to disagree with Vogue's decision, but endlessly bash Suhana, interpreting her words in a wrong way is kinda harsh.

She is a kid who has got everything handed to her, so obviously for her this may seem simple and people are insecure, as Titu Mama once famously said, "gand aur galti, dusro ki hi dikhti hai, apni nahi"
So basically, people tend to defend themselves, especially a kid like Suhana who has just now become a 18 year old.

if your talking about Faking News then they post sarcastic articles on everything from politics to sports to entertainment. That was a funny sarcastic take on suhana's cover which was not supposed to be taken so harshly. I agree that she does not deserve the bashing but then again why is it about suhana..almost every actress on daily basis who posts pictures on social media are body shamed on a regular mode. not even TV actresses are spared. Suhana should know about the consequences and especially when she decided to be a part of such cover. It's the fact that she's only there because she is srk's daughter. Trying to show her as a victim won't change the fact. 
Fluffyalexis thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: klinttddd

suhana needs to develop thick skin because she is going to get trolled over her looks too though her features r better than fair skinned buddhi aliya. also when she debuts it will be game over for other actresses from dharama . so she will be trolled mercilessly 

and people who struggle day night they have right to complain. let them . they have to earn it. n these people get it on platter. 

Well said!