Episode 19 _ Sidhushka's tom n jerry chase _ 12th April

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Loved how Sid argues with the security about signing the register everytime and then talks to the HR female in front of Anushka and then how anushka wants a personal talk with Sid and she walks off and then HE follows her like an agayaakaari husband ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

And also the way he tells anu 'tumhein nahi bata sakte adult baat hai' ðŸ¤£ ðŸ¤£

scroll down for gifs ðŸ˜Š

Index Thread Here 

Catch the update here : 

Khurana sees Sharma ji waiting for Siddhant outside and asks him to come inside. Sharma ji asks him to check first if Siddhant is free. Khurana takes Sharma ji and reminds siddhant that Sharma ji is IT dept's vigilance officer. Siddhant says he was checking important case. Siddhant tells Sharma ji that you didn't respect me as I have bail you out of the case. He asks him to give all details of the transaction. Sharma ji says I can lose my job. Siddhant says you will lose your respect and asks him to load details in pendrive. Sharma ji takes it and goes.

Siddhant asks Purva to take details of the persons who did the transaction of 50 crores. Purva checks and tells that Goel sold diamond worth Rs 50 crores. Siddhant thinks if he got poor.
KK calls Prabhakar and tells that Ajit etc want to meet you. Prabhakar says they shall meet at home in the evening. KK agrees. Prabhakar tells Gayatri that KK has a doubt that someone has conspired against him in the airlines deal. Siddhant says I will have an important meeting. He calls Sweety and asks him to meet Sharma ji in IT dept, then asks him to call Sharma to Khurana's office and asks him to find out to whom Goel sold diamond of 50 crores Rs.

Siddhant comes to KK's office. Security guy asks him to sign. Siddhant asks what to do to get rid of this security. He asks him to talk to Seema, security incharge. Siddhant comes to Seema and asks if this is school, who asks for daily attendance. Seema says security is my concern, I can't help you. Anushka says everyone has to follow the rules of Reddy corporation. She says you are temporary here and says if he don't want to work then she will talk to Srikant reddy. Siddhant says he will manage. She asks him to talk to her and asks what is his problem. She tells that there is so much going on in Prabhakar's uncle. Siddhant says he is a man and not an angel. He says you would have told me there. Anushka says this is called dignity.

Siddhant gets Sweety's call and he tells him that Goel bought the diamond for 400 crores and sold it here for 50 crores. Siddhant says he will find out. Prabhakar comes to KK's house. Ashok shows anger on Prabhakar. KK asks them to greet Prabhakar first. KK asks Prabhakar why did he ask for their financial details. Prabhakar says I feel that one of them shook hands with Goel and that's why you lost the deal. Ira sitting there tells that Prabhakar is insulting them. KK asks Prabhakar if he checked the papers.

Siddhant comes there and is stopped by guards. Anushka asks him to wait till the meeting is finished. Ira says may be Prabhakar get the money from Goel. Siddhant gets Sweety's call and he pretends to talk to Anushka. He tells that Anushka slipped in the bathroom. Rao goes to check. Just then Anushka comes there. KK runs to the meeting room. KK says important meeting is going on and asks him to leave. Others say the meeting is over and tells KK that he has given much liberty to Prabhakar and his son. Siddhant says I know who is responsible for airlines deal loss. KK and Others look on shocked.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

gif credits : Meher ðŸ˜³

Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
the gif of the agayaakari husband is too funny! their body language. ðŸ˜†

and i cant believe, this happened in 19th episode itself. in that regards, it has taken long for them to get married. 102nd episode, hopefully.

Anonanon0306 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Prroyam, chasing is on since 8 years before EPI 1
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonanon0306

Gawd how did Anushka survive? The depth of love she has been showing since getting back it must have been extremely hard for her.
Prriyam thumbnail

Originally posted by: Anonanon0306

yeah, remind me on that! they had been playing this hide and seek for long, and needs to be tied down asap!
Prriyam thumbnail

Originally posted by: noexcuse

Gawd how did Anushka survive? The depth of love she has been showing since getting back it must have been extremely hard for her.

it certainly might have been too hard on her! what with she staying away from family too. maybe she turned to a nerd and more to herself? would be interesting to hear how her life was then, isnt it! on if she was an introvert or extrovert etc., there can be quite a few branch stories!
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I liked the dialogue-  Human to duniya ki cinta hone lagi and after that sweetie ji was wiping pasina- 
 Total nautanki and yes of course
Adult baat hai tumhe nahi bata sakte and he ran because Anu  he was afraid that Anu will stop him🤣🤣
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I watched episode 4 and 5 today. Still so refreshing
1234bar12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice to revisit old episodes again..Keep on sharing