Episode 20 _ Siddhant exposes Heera _13th april

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Siddhant exposes Heera with full swag 😎. swag pe toh duniya kaayam hai 😆.

And then he fights with khattar and sprains is hand. 😆
the love he has for his father and the extent to which mr. ullu goes to hide it 😆

next day subah subah ms. reddy visits mr. sinha. to know why check the next thread 😆

iss episode ke liye special song hai 'munda kukkad kamaal da' 🤣

What was your favourite? jaldi bataao 😆

Index Thread Here

Catch the update Here : 

Siddhant tells that Goel bought the diamond for Rs 400 crores, 3 years ago in London, and interesting thing is that he bought it for 400 crores and sold it for 50 crores. He says why did Goel suffer losses of 350 crores. He says I have found out who bought it. He shows the diamond in Ira's hand and matches it with the pic. He says it is of Goel and bought by Ira, 350 crores less than its price. He says you all are mature, we are kids. He says sorry to Prabhakar for entering meeting forcibly. Anushka goes behind Siddhant. KK is shocked. Siddhant says sorry to Anushka and Rao. Rao says you shouldn't have lied about Anu. Siddhant says then whom to make fall and smiles.

Siddhant tells Sweety that his father was blamed, he has only one thing, ie respect. He says he took shark's teeth and proved his father's innocence. Sweety says God shall give such son to everyone. Khattar is sitting there and drunk. Siddhant asks him to join for his father's victory. Khattar says you and your father are wrong. They have an argument. Siddhant says whoever raises finger on my father, I break their finger. Khattar talks bad about Prabhakar. Siddhant says my father works with KK as he is his friend and says you are jealous of him.

Goel tells his assistant that his flight will take off tomorrow and KK will be left to watch. Ira recalls Siddhant exposing her. Goel says now we don't need her and rejects her call. Ira thinks you have disconnected my call. KK and others think about Ira doing the fraud.

Prabhakar gets his Chacha's call and he wishes him happy birthday. He asks her to give sweets. She gives. Prabhakar asks her to sit. Purva asks her to come and not to tell him anything. Anushka comes and rings the door bell. Anushka, Purba and Gayatri wish him happy birthday together. Prabhakar says so you was teasing me. Gayatri says it was anushka's plan to surprise you. They ask him to cut the cake. Siddhant asks what Prabhakar is cutting the cake. Prabhakar says stop it, everyone have told. Siddhant asks what? Anushka says lets cut your birthday cake. Prabhakar asks him to wish first,. Siddhant touches his feet. They have cake. Anushka asks for the party. Prabhakar says what people will say. Siddhant asks him to do what he likes. Anushka says lets cook something here. Prabhakar says lets cook here. Anushka says I will also help. Siddhant taunts her.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Waw interesting.. 😆 need to watch this episode..
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
yeah, the swag! one of the first instances when Siddhant Sinha, unleashed his swag and investigation results - to wow the onlookers and the audience alike, 
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Purani yaadein tazaa ho gayi...tfs!
1234bar12 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Anushka was looking so beautiful in this episode
I also liked how Siddhant exposed Heera..aap sharma/chupa kyun rhi h...dikhaiye apna heera dikhaiye
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Rao to Sid: apko Anushka baby ke bare me jhooth nhi bolna chahiye tha
Sid to Rao : toh aur kise girate..
that was cute little scene
JazzyM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
True...in this episode Siddhant was full of swag..
The way he took Heera's hand and identified the gleaming blue diamond ring on her ring finger was nothing but stylish...👏👏👏