Originally posted by: Ahaana_sid

Hi welcome 2 nazar family😳
😳😳

khus.89 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Namita were you in Tu Aashiqui forum before ? Do you still watch the show ?
khus.89 thumbnail
😳😳
Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: 4me2

Namita were you in Tu Aashiqui forum before ? Do you still watch the show ?

Nope, I did at the beginning and then I stopped. My problem or let's say issue is, I get bored very easily and quit shows... 😆
4me2 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: -Namita-

Nope, I did at the beginning and then I stopped. My problem or let's say issue is, I get bored very easily and quit shows... 😆

Oh no issues ðŸ˜† I had seen you there and I was a silent reader I used to love the discussions 
skanthan thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hello! My name is Greg Komarniski, aka Natarajan Singh. Since watching the Anamika serial which was broadcast on Sony Television, - I did not watch Anamika when it was originally aired except for seeing the promos and saw bits and pieces of a few episodes here and there, but started watching it on YouTube a year and two months after it went off air - I have been interested in stories related to churails/daayans, naagins, pishachinis etc and am enjoying this new daayan related serial. The concept and story line seems far more interesting than some other supernatural shows. I am looking forward to seeing how this story will turn out and hoping it will end with the daayan finally finding peace and also look forward to joining the discussions on this forum.