HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD MG FF THREAD TWO UPDATED PART 40 @ 78 @ 22\4\ - Page 55

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: nehag20

Till Now I Read Totally amazing fantastic story.. I just remembered Bodyguard movie.. I Really Want To See This Happen In Real With GURMEET & DRASHTI.. but I don't know it will happen?? Today Part just loved It Fanily Maan Said Sorry To Her.. & Loved All MAANEET Moments.. I have dought Maya will accept MAANEET relationship?? Eagerly waiting For Maan Confession & Will Geet Accept Maan Sorry ???

Thank you di 😛
I myself can't able to remember when and how I decided this concept on MANEET ..really forgot 
😆
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Wow Adi actually makes Geet think from maan POV. Good friend. He also thinks from different angles like her mom. Will she like it

Did maan confess like this asking sorry by calling her baby.    Waiting to see
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome update loved it geet though angry at Maan but still loves him Adi put some brains in geet head finally making her understand maan pov urging her to talk to him maan jealous to see geet playing so freely without caring about her surroundings though at first maan only wanted to be with geet but ended in making geet jealous he finally got some alone time with her and apologise for his folly making her understand he did it in his anger and helplessness hope geet forgive him 
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hi buddy I am not able to view your update even though I am logged in. It says for members only.
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb....at least adi use his brain and explain to geet how's difficult for maan to accept her love as her bodyguard
almin25 thumbnail
Dil can I please get the link for the part 40🙏🙏🙏
Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: almin25

Dil can I please get the link for the part 40🙏🙏🙏

you have wait as all work had shifted to blog , will give you link with next part 

Mg13 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nefret19

Hi buddy I am not able to view your update even though I am logged in. It says for members only.

do wait , will give you link soon 

jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8

Nice to see geet n friends plying with water.obviously howcan maan tolerate other boys gazing at geet?loved the sentence

You can’t hide your precious pearls behind that salty water.

Geet drowning was shocking.loved maan saving her.maan keeping his lips on her lips sucking outthe salty water from her mouth was passionate.

Oh no Aditya punched maan 4 kissing geet.but he is right as a friend of geet.loved geet stopping him from beating maan n kissing n licking maan’s lips to soothe him.finally Aditya realized that its maan who geet loved.poor maan is screaming in frustration that geet is only hers.maan had a chance to get geet.its his decision to make her stay away from him n now he is regretting.perfect pics.just loved them.

Never thought that Aditya will say that maan is not of geet’s status.loved geet saying that but he is a human being n she loves him.like Aditya said will geet’s mom accept their relation?loved Aditya telling geet that maan loves her that’s y he was kissing her madly when she got saved.loved Aditya making geet understand that its bcz ofhis boundaries that he kept her away from him.maan irritated seeing geet jumping in water without bothering about clothes was cute.like maan feared aboy misbehaved with geet.loved geet herself saving herself by hitting that boy.loved maan apologizing to geet…caressing n kissing her cheeks where he slapped.i hope geet will forgive maan.

maltisokhal thumbnail

hey ! why i am not able to read your stories now ? it says member post only and i am already logged in and able to read others writers work but why not yours ? I can’t even see the thread 3 of mehbboba. please do something ..... thank you!