HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD MG FF THREAD TWO UPDATED PART 40 @ 78 @ 22\4\ - Page 38

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

taahir004 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry for been this late to respond 
priyasree thumbnail

Maan punished Geet and now feeling guilty
Hope Maya will find the truth
Feeling bad for Geet
Edited by priyasree - 5 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Emotional and Sad Chapter 

Maya cannot believe her daughter is once again the same like she was 
in past as an incident happened 
Maya's friend the doctor is angry at Maya as she should always first take care of Geet
but instead she is so involved in her job and leave all her security to take care of Geet 
Maya now wants to know from Maan what had happened and he tells her how Geet's
life was in danger and hearing this Maya fumes 
but now Maan has just realized his feelings for Geet still he has a duty to perform and I doubt he will want to let his feelings be known to Geet 
he feels guilty he is in deep pain seeing her state and now he wants to know everything about her past 
nakh5683 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
mate mugda i liked ur blog buty plz change the background as i i cant read the content on ur blog white par white padna is not easy
nakh5683 thumbnail
part 34 saddy update maan finally understand the situation and the pain geet felt but to late as now geet hell angry and totally broken by maan slap and if situation couldnt get much worse maya came back to see her daughter state and was equally shocked if that wasnt enough geet felt ill had a high fever making maan more guilty and now his job at stake
nakh5683 thumbnail
part 35 awesome update some realistaion finally maya was shocked by her daughters state nisha who has seeing geet suffering in her mom absence finally scold maya tried to make her understand geet needs her more than her maya confronts maan wwho tells about the goons he dosent know how to tell about his deeds to maya but maan himself wwas burning in his guilt for hurting his love he is restless and angry on himself more than he was on geet hope he makes geet understand what she said in her childish behavior
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
what's wrong with geet...sims like some thing bad happen in her childhood and now our great profession person realize his feeling for her...stupid,idiot,fool,donkey maan...
GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Nice update dear maya not able to take Geet pain and shouted on her to get down her fever mann is in guilt that he has slapped her
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Poor geet feel sad to see her broken like that now maan reqlized his love but will he do wen he hurt geet beyond  repair  poor geet now its turn that maan should beg fr her love she os enough  of him
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update
Maan,s restlessness and guilt increasing by seeing Geet,s state and realised his love for Geet, Maan came to know there is something bad in Geet,s past and now wants to know everything about her, Geet having nightmare and I m sure she will get her solace only in Maan,s arms