HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD MG FF THREAD TWO UPDATED PART 40 @ 78 @ 22\4\ - Page 35

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Oh Maan what have you done maya might throw Maan out for not informing her about the boys not about his begavior
maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Superb update lovely waiting for next
Nefret19 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
My heart breaks for Geet...How can anyone hurt her so so so much...Be it her Mum...Or now Maan...I seriously hate both of them for doing this to her...NOne of them can see the child in her yearning for that unconditional love all her life...With all her being she loves them but what she gets in return...I so so so hate Maan right now...And her mum...Now she is here...And she does not know what even happened with Geet...Great! What a mum...Her daughter's life is constantly in danger and she just goes & comes...And now Geet is probably having such a high fever that she has become unconscious...Thanks to Maan...How could they hurt Geet...I cried when Geet told Nakuk Kaka "Aisa kyoun hota hai Kaka , ke jinse hum Beintehaa pyar karte hai , woh Apne hi Hume chot pahuchate hai. "...sitting there lifelessly...What wrong did she do...She just loved them with all of her being...but what they have done to her is a sin...Yes he ought to punish himself for the way he has treated Geet...Seriously...I so so so hate Maan & Maya right now...

Posted in both IF & blog dearie...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
poor geet is really hurt.too bad of maan to slap her so hard.surprisingly it's nakul kaka who looked after her in this state.loved that scene.their short conversation too was emotional. he didn't understand that it was about maan that he is talking.maan feeling guilty.good.geet breaking down before Maya n telling that she hates her was heart wrenching.now Maya saw her cheeks.wonder what will happen now.perfect pics
IMA9167 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
aww poor geet was damn hurt
her lips were bleeding
seeing blood on ground maan was shocked 
and hearing geet nakul convo he felt guilty
ho ho maya is back
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
now again rat and mouse fight start ...but i agree maan done wrong..poor gill no one till day today rise hand on her and here poor girl face so much ...no doubt she is very rich and in matter of love she is very unfortunate one..
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wonderful Update
Maan getting guilty for slapping Geet as he could not control his anger , i know Maan did wrong but somewhere Geet is also at fault this time, she took panga with those goons deliberately, still did not realize the seriousness of the matter kuchh bhi ho sakta tha then again she talked rubbish about those boys tu possessive bodygaurd se aap kya ummeed rakhte ho yahi hona tha , i knew it already. now her good for nothing mom has come to show her power, I don,t think Geet will let Maan go 
love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
kya kar diya maan?...why r u sooo angry...sambhal jao maan...

lovely update...

loved it...
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Wat the hell this man think of himsrlf😡 if he nt love so y he hurt geet how dare he slapt her  just hate him wy she sjow posessivness fr her if he nt care fr her feeling bad fr geet to see her in this condition 😭
Poor she bcz of she is injured instead of caring fr her je hurt her more this is enough geet should nt beg r his love she have also a self respect
Hope maya knows its  maan fault n she change geet body gaurd so gt his lesson wen he see geet with other body gaurd
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Sorry like button  nt working😭