HER POSSESSIVE BODYGUARD MG FF THREAD TWO UPDATED PART 40 @ 78 @ 22\4\ - Page 10

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GeetMeet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice update dear Geet is discharges and went to mention there all the servents give her a grand welcome at night Geet slept with mann in his room next day mann is checking who is behind the attack on Geet
ja1970 thumbnail
Superb update. Geet coming back in to a naughty avtar. Waiting for the next update. 
maherkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
superb...geet clear about her feeling but what's wrong with maan..why he control his feeling...and what's wrong if he accept it...
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
kiss is interrupted😆balloon scene...geet's reaction ...so cute.mean touching geet when she was asleep...geet moaning his name...mean sleeping besides her was romantic. my nok jhok was cute.oh geet screamed scaring maan.omg he slammed her lips on hers to shut her mouth.perfect pics n gifs.the banner gif was superb
jssood thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice part
Geet try to make maan her bf
Lets see if she is succeed
Thanx for pm
CRAZYCUTEE thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Superb update 
Hehehe maan is loosing it badly 
But he have limitations to 
And I love the way servents welcome baby doll and she is also love them like her family 
preetidhawan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Lovely Update
Maan having a hard time in handling this naughty and seductress Geet, Geet is not ready to give up, loved it
cutical thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
 I thought maan is here fr geet but he is avoiding  her so wy he is prentending 
Mg13 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 6

Do pls guys, comment and press like, i am giving link here only, then why there are so less likes and only 24 comments. i am really shock 😲 if you guys don't want to response then will surely make it pwd protected which i hate the most but you guys don't left me any choice, i can't left my story in mid which i dislike the most, for regular readers i am going to continue it 😲 I know it was long gap, but i am continuing it na for you guys only, who wished to read this.

Do read old chappys , if you have forgotten the story NEW OR OLD READERS, FINISHED POSTING TILL PART 6. DO CHECK , IF YOU GUYS ARE INTERESTED.😊

Edited by Mg13 - 5 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

maangeet.gmmg thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Nyc update love maan s attitude superb