ll Baatein kahi ankahi CC #1 ll Strictly Invites only - Page 12

Posted: 4 years ago

Bhaiya aap ko gaye huye kal 1 saal ho jayega. Aap ne kaha tha ki ek saal ka issue hai ab bhi nahi aaoge? Shayad aapko meri kabhi zaroorat thi hi nahi main hi to thi jise aapki zaroorat thi kyunki main hi akeli thi aur hu... haina. Koi baat nahi aap ki marzi jisme aapki khushi wohi sahi. The truth is no-one needs me and I shall accept this sooner or later. It's ok my destiny.... You were and you would never be responsible for my fate. Now I'll never share my heart here just would keep coming here once a while to wish you all. That's it...

Aapko aapki saari khushiyan milen koi dukh nahi aaye. Aap mujhse rishta tod sakte ho mujhse yaadein nahi chheen sakte wo yaadein jo meri hain. Kuchh to hai mera apna 😃

Mere liye aap mere bhai ho aur humesha rahoge lekin hum aapki yaadon mein bhi nahi hai shayad. Isi ko shayad kismat kehte hain.

Aapki mari hui Pari 😭

I promised I'll not share anything with you now so see here I am 😊I'm here to wish you today don't know if I have the right or not. Wo batane ke liye bhi nahi aaye aap to...

Ho sake to meri duaaon ki rakhi accept kar lena. Happy Raksha Bandhan Bhaiya Bhabhi and Shona. May God bless you all 🤗

Khush raho humesha meri umar aapko lag jaye Bhaiya 🤗

Bhaiya I fulfilled  my promise to you see I've become stunnerz today. Aap khush to ho na 🤗

Originally posted by braveheartdoc

Bhaiya I fulfilled  my promise to you see I've become stunnerz today. Aap khush to ho na 🤗

Heartiest Congratulations sweetheart...👏

Wish you all success & happiness in the world...God bless you today and always..!!! 👍🏼

Love you 🤗❤️❤️

Hello Bawa Bro, bhabhi n Babita...🤗

How's lil Shubh..?

Hope you all are well n happy 😊

Missing you all very much...😭 hope to see you soon again with us...aapko hamari yad nahi aati? 

Hey...happy to see you 😃

Are you planning anything for Navratri