Episode 17 _ Sidhushka Ring Scene _ 10th April *Pictures Added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
The Ring scene! First glimpse of bold anu. ðŸ˜† i thought she will be shy and run away. but no she was staring at him ðŸ˜†ðŸ¤£

chalo chalo tell me your views ðŸ¥³

Srikant's father in law tells KK that he has to answer the bank and says you bought the aircraft before getting the deal. Karthik asks him why did you give us loan if you don't believe me. Srikant's wife says Papa and Appa are talking. Karthik asks her not to forget that she is Reddy now. KK asks for a week's time and says he will sell the stocks. Srikant's father in law agrees and leaves. Karthik asks KK not to sell the stocks.

Anushka asks Srikant about the files. Srikant tells that Siddhant took it. Sweety tells Siddhant that Reddy's have burden them with work. Siddhant tells him Anushka is jealous of him. Sweety says why she will be jealous. Srikant and his wife think about party. Karthik says we have just 1 week's time. Neeta says he don't know KK, she saw him starting from scratch. Anushka talks to Prabhakar about the men who can ditched KK. Neeta calls her. Anushka tells her that she is in Prabhakar's house for work. Srikant tells her about Anushka's legal training. Siddhant comes home and tells Gayatri that he will not have food. He sees files and thinks Anushka took them. He offers help to Prabhakar. Anushka sees photo frame and recalls the moments. She opens the box with curiosity.. Siddhant asks her to check and asks if she is learning law or spy. . She says no.

Siddhant is in bathroom and finds Anushka's ring He recalls telling her that if she forgets anything in his bathroom, then he will not return it. Anushka comes to his room. Siddhant says if she enters someone's room with knocking. Anushka checks in the bathroom and understands Siddhant took it. She comes out, looks at him and goes. Siddhant keeps the ring in his pocket.

KK talks to someone in Chinese language. Neeta questions him. He says he learnt it so that he can crack the deal. He says he will go very far. Karrthik is in the bar and fumes over losing the airlines deal.

Siddhant comes to Prabhakar's room in night and get the files. He writes shark on the paper and says so Pita ji was working on it and why?

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Got it out of page 5...pink it please
noexcuse thumbnail

Too handsome😳
Edited by noexcuse - 5 years ago
noexcuse thumbnail
Rescued this post from page 5 and pink in 20 minutes...lot of siltent visiters
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hiya...I missed young Sidushka these days...
The scene he had her ring in his palm...😳
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noexcuse

Too handsome😳

Oye hoye Tanu bhi...😳
bristimonalisa thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful episode..Have to watch this
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
The way he looks at her .aye haye. Love him.
Bringing it to first page. Let's make it pink. Both the episode n Hiya deserves it.
Edited by cool_tweety - 5 years ago
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yup the way he looked at her ...now I want him to look at her like this in his room all the time ...
Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I want to see this scene again after their shaadi...this time anushka should shat h it from Sid ...it will go na be a super cute and romatntic moment btw husband and wife...cheerishing their teenage days.