Episode 16 _ Driveway Bike Repair _ 9th April *Pictures added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sidushka scene here was filled with hurt and angst where both were pretending as if nothing had ever happened. But Anushka's trust on sid that he would mend things mattered to Sid and he promised to fix his bike. She promised to acknowledge it. Nothing was said and yet so much was conveyed 

waiting for your comments 🥳

pic by meher. scroll for more 

Recap:

KK tells Anushka that he is happy to read that all depts are praising her. Anushka says may be they are praising me as I am your daughter. KK says you are better than me. Anu asks him to have sweets and tells that an employee gave chocolates to everyone as his daughter got married. KK says you are good, don't hurt anyone. Anushka says one department is left, legal. KK asks her to learn legal dept under Prabhakar and says if you work with me then you will learn about life also. Anushka says it is perfect. KK asks where is Prabhakar? Anushka says I will see.

Siddhant and Sweety come to Srikant's office. Security stops him. Siddhant says I am called by Srikant Reddy and I have to come often. Sweety says the same thing. Anushka comes to the legal department and asks about Prabhakar.

Employee says he didn't come today. Anu comes to Srikant and sees him with Siddhant. Srikant leaves for a meeting. Waiter asks Siddhant if he shall make coffee for Anu first. Siddhant says ofcourse for her, as she is KK's daughter. He asks him to make tea for him. Anushka says you are a bad actor and asks why he couldn't show his love for someone. Siddhant says I didn't understand. Anushka says you left this good opportunity for your dad, and says Karthik told me. Siddhant says you thought me wrong and tells that I don't want to become someone's replacement as I am replacement for myself. Anushka says Prabhakar uncle took the airlines deal lost seriously. Siddhant says he often forgets that he is not KK, but works for her and that is his problem. He says I am a bad actor, but you are a good actress and acts nicely that you gets worried for others. He asks her to concentrate on her company and work. Sweety comes and greets Anushka.

They leave. Anusha sits back and drinks coffee. Siddhant is working with Srikant. Anushka looks at him. Secretary gives invitation to KK which came from Goel. He checks with and finds cheque with it. He recalls telling Goel that he will send bill, and Goel telling that he will send cheque. KK calls Prabhakar and asks how is he? Prabhakar says he stayed at him as he is not feeling well. KK tells that he called him to joke and tells that Goel has sent invitation and also the 30 lakh rs. cheque. Prabhakar says he called to insult you and says he will get it return. KK says no and says he don't refuse Lakshmi and ends the call. Prabhakar thinks KK is bothered about the person who betrayed them.

Siddhant is repairing his bike. Purva says it is beyond repair. Anushka comes there to meet Purva and ask Siddhant to post pic of the bike if he manages to repair it, then first like will be hers. Siddhant looks on. Anushka goes to meet Prabhakar. She hesitates to speak to him. Prabhakar says you have changed. Anushka says I haven't changed and tells that she came to apologize to him on Karthik's behalf. Prabhakar says KK and I are friends first. He says may be KK might be benefit if I leave the job. Anushka says Appa don't trust anyone other than you. Prabhakar says I have decided not to return until I come to know who made us lose the deal. Anushka says they will find out and asks what to do? Prabhakar asks her to bring files from Srikant. She agrees and is about to go. Siddhant sees her. Driver tells her that car is punctured and asks her to sit. Anushka says ok. Driver asks Siddhant if he has tools. Siddhant says no. Anushka says she will go by cab. Siddhant gives spanner and tells that if she goes by cab then she will get unwell. Anushka says she is not weak. She sits in car.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
credit : meher

[/QUOTE]

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
so many times i wanted to listen to the neele neele song Sid listens to but Sonyliv mutes it...
episode after episode of gems we had
Edited by noexcuse - 5 years ago
Meher_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meher_ thumbnail

❤️
Meher_ thumbnail
Milk Chocolate 
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I so have to go back and watch these episodes
cool_tweety thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
S will have to have a rerun of the initial episodes jus to feel the depth. So many things seem to have gone above my head n Hiya seems to point out so so many of them . Wonderful Hiya.
war_is_peace thumbnail
does someone have the bike promo link? 
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

from

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

@SonyTV

Siddhant doesn't leave a chance to prove himself in front of Anushka, is it because he wants to win her love back? Keep watching #YehPyaarNahiTohKyaHai, Mon-Fri at 11 PM.

Anushka & Siddhant (voiceover)
She says its very easy to break things, the difficult part is to join/unite them
Siddhant - agar jod diya to?
Anushka - Do so and upload it online. I will be the first one to hit like on your photo

Caps
--