Episode 13_ Sidushka's Party Dance _ 4th April *Pictures added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Such intense Eye Locks Here 
and Sid looked like red velvet cupcake and Anu looked like caramel icecream ðŸ˜†
The dance! thats what i am talking about.

what did u all love? ðŸ¥³

Recap : 

Gayatri asks Purva to bring something for her to drink. Purva collides with Karthik and he gets angry on her. Gayatri comes there. Karthik apologizes seeing her. KK tells Gayatri that today he is very happy to see you all and asks his children to touch her feet. Karthik, Srikant and Anushka touch her feet. KK says Prabhakar always talk about work. He says I will come to your house. Siddhant slowly says if Krishna comes to Sudhama's house. Siddhant says I will come. Neeta says whenever I will go to play cards, then will message you. Gayatri says I don't play cards. Neeta smiles. Anushka says even I don't play. Someone informs about the bid announcement. Siddhant and Anushka talk about the case. She asks why did he do this and why? Siddhant says I have done to prove to my father that
I am prepared.
Goel tells that they will win. KK says they will win because of Prabhakar, but the deal goes to Goel. KK and Prabhakar get sad. Siddhant tells Anushka that it is a mess. KK goes to take the mic and says why there is so much silence. He says business is like a war, sometimes someone wins and someone loses, but celebration shall not be stopped. He claps for Goel and says cheers. He says I will send you bill. Goel says I will send you cheque. KK laughs.
Anushka says that's why Appa, he wins as he knows how to lose. KK asks Prabhakar that party's mood shall not be spoiled and says cheers. Anushka says I am so proud of you. KK says my daughter said that she is proud of me, I am very happy hearing this. Neeta goes to stage and calls upon Rahul Jain on stage. He sings yeh pyaar nahi toh kya hai...Prabhakar feels sorry. KK says if something wrong happened then something right happened today and asks Siddhant to join his company, and asks Anushka if she trusts him.
Anushka and Siddhant imagine themselves dancing as teenagers. Srikant and his wife dances. Karthik dances with Anushka. Siddhant looks at her. Karthik asks Anu to dance. She falls and Siddhant holds her. He says I was waiting to hold you and knew that you will fall. KK thanks Siddhant for holding her. Srikant says Siddhant's timing is good. Neeta thanks Rahul Jain for singing the song. KK asks pianist to continue playing piano. He then thanks him and asks him to go. He sits and plays Piano. Neeta comes to him and says KK got affected. KK is sad with his defeat. Goel thanks karthik. Karthik says I hope you will work with Reddy's. Goel says I remember and reminds of his promise. Karthik says Prabhakar will go away from our way.
Prabhakar thinks about Siddhant and gets restless. He comes to Siddhant's room, but he is not there. Siddhant thinks about KK's words. Prabhakar comes to balcony and sees Siddhant holding cigarette. Siddhant says I don't drink though. Prabhakar asks him to say what he had in the court that day. Siddhant says we shall not talk about professional work at home.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tunasnah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
It's the epi where purva accidently throw water over karthik...😆 being a Karva fan how can I forget this...after this epi I remember I m the only one in this forum who root for them as a couple but many here don't like it at all...bc in those days karthik character gave the impression of negative vibe ...and spoilt brat...I find palak really pritty and when she fall and the way sidhanth hold her ...
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This was the most memorable Karva moment for me.  The way he apologized when he knew she was Sid 's sister. ..even when he hadn't been friendly to him or his dad...it was very sweet.  
The whole thing about KK holding up was such a farce - now we know it.  Neeta had been strangely unaffected even back then...I found her to be quite heartless then
 Maybe she disapproved of many of his ways... And that she always came second to his business. 

The dance was here... Mentioned in the previous thread.  
It was not a fb.. .But what they had longed for as teens in love. ..

The way Sid quickly threw away the cigarette and looked guilty... He had so much of respect for his Pitashree , despite their ideological differences!  

noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
bumping up...hiding in 3rd page
noexcuse thumbnail
You know what I loved here? Pravakar asking Siddhant if he should light his cigarette😆 
Then Siddhant getting startled...Namit was perfect even then
noexcuse thumbnail
Beautiful beautiful memories...thank you Hiya for the thread
noexcuse thumbnail

finally I saw your new DP...😳