Episode 6 _ Sinhas at Reddy's breakfast _ 26th march

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I still rolf at Siddhant's paranthe kaha hai 😆
For me this sealed the deal of connecting with siddhant hundred percent. And the father son talks are just so real ! 
what did u like the most? 
🥳
Episode 7 Here

Recall it here :
Srikant comes to the dining area and see KK and Prabhakar. He asks Prabhakar if he is fine. Prabhakar says I am fine. Someone say that Siddhant came. Srikant says I didn't call him. KK's wife Neeta tells that Sinhas will have his breakfast here. KK says Neeta has allergic with all south people including me. Neeta says Prabhakar will think right. KK says prabhakar is my friend. Siddhant comes there. Srikant says I didn't call you. Siddhant says I came to give medicine to my father. KK asks Siddhant to have food. Siddhant sits to have food. KK asks where he works and what is his success rate? Siddhant says he is working with Khurana's and his success rate is 100 percent. Anushka comes and greets them. She asks Prabhakar how many cases he has fought till now. Prabhakar says may be 3000 cases. Siddhant leaves. KK tells Prabhakar that Siddhant shall work with Reddy's and says he sees his reflection in him. Prabhakar says I don't think he is ready still. KK asks Anushka's suggestion. Anushka says if Prabhakar uncle thinks that he is not ready then he is not ready. Siddhant comes and hears them. He says he forgot his keys and takes it. Anushka looks on.
Karthik gives presentation and asks Anushka where is she lost. He says Riddhi talked to him and told how she failed KK's plan to get Siddhant in their company. Anushka recalls tuitor telling her that trust is important in any relation. She tests Siddhant and falls. Siddhant holds her and asks what is wrong with her. fb ends. Siddhant thinks about Prabhakar and Anushka's words. Anushka also thinks about him. He thinks he has the right to prove anyone's thoughts wrong.
Next morning, Siddhant gets ready to go to office and lights lamp in the temple and pray. Prabhakar and his wife are surprised to see Siddhant in the inhouse temple. Siddhant finishes the puja and tells that Prabhakar that he needs lift. Prabhakar agrees. In the car, Prabhakar asks Siddhant, do you want to say anything. Siddhant tells poetry. Prabhakar asks him to be clear. Siddhanth says there is nothing and asks driver to stop the car. He gets down from the car and says I thought not to tell. He says you think that I don't have experienced and that's why can't be trusted.
He says if you can't do anything for me then don't stop others. Prabhakar says you are junior and I have told that being a professional. He says I am an advisor of KK. Siddhant tells that why he wants to have a struggled life and says even KK is making their children life better. Prabhakar says KK offered you job as you are my son. Siddhant asks if he will not have any objection if he gets job on his capability, asks driver to take the car. he thinks he has to prove himself.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first trust fall and Siddhant asking for parathe in the rawa-idli party!
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
It was good episode. I felt bad for siddhant hear and I didn't like anushka before . Siddhant has changed so much 😊
war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Jhalli_gurl

The first trust fall and Siddhant asking for parathe in the rawa-idli party!

yes the trust and fall was  so cute!
i felt bad for sid in this episode. poor thing felt so singled out. 
but then anushka did get bothered that he had overheared the talk ❤️ and would have felt bad. she did sense it. 
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Oh , this was where the trust fall came!  😆
I think there was an interaction with the  security again .😆

This is where Anu started feeling bad...there was a time she would trust him with her life , now she would take his dad's opinion for a job! What happened between them to create this rift?! 

Sid felt very bad here and had that introspection. He was not going to take her opinion,  though it hurt.  Anu and Prabhakar were a team from here on... A beautiful bond!  
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Me too Hiya...he was asking parathe mil sakte hain and PS gives him that look. I can do relate to that. Got that look from mom as a kid and gave that look to my kids as mom 🤣
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hello...let's get this on the first page
peachesnplums thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: peachesnplums

Prabhakar is like Behave 😆