Episode 5 _ Sidushka's Sinha house tour _ 23rd march *Pictures added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

This episode was so damn mind-blowing! The way Anushka just follows Siddhant around Sinha house while she admires him. So many Feels! And then we get a FB of Anushka's allergies and realise how he saved her again! WOW!  ❤️

What did you love in this episode?  🥳

Episode 6 Here

Index Thread Here

Catch the update here : 

KK talks to his employees. Prabhakar calls him and asks why he sent security. KK says I have a doubt that Goel had planned your accident. Prabhakar asks him not to worry and tells that KK worries for him much. Siddhant says only he cares for you. His mum asks him to make tea. Siddhant says Anushka might be wanting to go. His mum asks him to make tea. KK asks Srikant if Prabhakar told him something and tells that his car's tyre was shot. Srikant says you shall be careful. KK says nobody can attack me and that's why attacked my weak spot. Siddhant makes tea. Purva says she will serve.

Srikant calls Siddhant and asks if he thought about the case. Siddhant says Papa met with an accident. Srikant asks him to decide soon. Purva says it seems like he is talking to his girl friend. Anushka's smile vanishes. Siddhant says I am going to my room. His mum gives chikki to Anushka. Siddhant holds her hand and asks her to come, says he will show her house. Title song plays.

Anushka sees Prabhakar's room and says it is same. He shows her purva's room and then takes her to his room, says it is our room. He says this room is changed as I have become smart and nobody can fool me. He hides undergarment. Anu asks if this is the place to keep it. They have an argument. She walks out. A fb is shown, Siddhant gives her chikki and takes her to hospital.

Goel talks to employee and he tells about Prabhakar. Sri's wife and mum are doing yoga and see Prabhakar coming there. They think with what he is made of. KK asks if he thinks he is useless and can't manage work and asks him to rest. Prabhakar says he is fine now. Sri's wife and mum come there. They greet Prabhakar. Siddhant comes to KK's house and sees Anu getting fish bowl. She tells that she will give food to her fish.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
gif credits : Meher ❤️

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
OmG everything started coming back to me. just a brilliant job Hiya! 
Siddhant the sexy chai wala...who shows off his underwear 🤪

And Neeta's fitness freakiness driving Riddhi crazy 🤣
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Res
Unres 

Uff. . The way he was stealing glances at her!  

Thanks for the gif,  Meher . 

I was charmed by the way Anu followed him like a little school girl - exactly how she considered their relationship - he led,  she followed.. ..So much of worship in her eyes.  Sid still hurting that she didn't want to connect with him- Tum bas humein hi bhool gayee ...Two souls who should just belong with each other... 
Edited by chicksoup - 5 years ago
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Loved this episode. My favourite part was Gayatri asking Sid to make chai for everyone. And that if Anushka drank Purva's chai she would stop drinking chai forever. 🤣
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
My favorite- Sid taking the snack from Anushka,  eating eat and showing her the house. The way he stops at the threshold of his room and opens the door...not asking her to come in but wanting her to come in.😆..Anu rolls her eyes and is compelled to enter in his room 😳...of course later hiding the gift and showing off his underwear 😆
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This episode was love. How in initial episodes Anushka was reluctant not to care about sid and all but girlfriend sunke muh ban gaya.. lovely episode.. I guess that underwear scene was also in this only 🤣
war_is_peace thumbnail

Originally posted by: Jhalli_gurl

OmG everything started coming back to me. just a brilliant job Hiya! 

Siddhant the sexy chai wala...who shows off his underwear 🤪

And Neeta's fitness freakiness driving Riddhi crazy 🤣

@bold - 🤣
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Staircase classic. Flies downstairs from his room so she doesn't get an allergic reaction. Then makes her follow him around.
It was very painful to hear him saying bas humein bhul gayi...at that time I was a little mad at Anushka for saying repeatedly that Siddhant can do anything for his ambition.
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Can we also chitchat in these threads?