Episode 3 _ Sidushka's poolside meet _ 21st march *Pictures added*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Loved how Siddhant ran through Reddy house following Anushka. It was so mesmerizing and intense somehow. Also it was a brilliant way in which the CVs toured us through the reddy house. 👏
And finally Sidushka's meet was so intense. Remains to be in my top five scenes till date. 
What did you love? 🥳

more pictures on pg 1,2,3 

If you don't remember the episode then catch the update here :

Siddhant comes to meet Srikant. Guard sends him and asks him to stop the bike on visitors' parking. He looks at the house and reminisces their teenage days. He looks at Anushka's room and goes. Anushka comes out in window. Srikant asks Siddhant to fight his case and says if you win then I will make your life. Siddhant says you don't need me for such a small case, you have many lawyers. Srikant asks him to stop and asks him to fight the case, says nobody shall know it including your father. Siddhant says I will think and tell you, it is a drugs case. Siddhant sees glimpse of Anu and follows her. She asks why you are following me. He says my assumption was right and says he saw her running today. Srikant tells that Siddhant works on his small cases. Anushka asks if he don't have lawyers. She coughs.
Siddhant says they met in the morning. He thinks one day she will run behind him. Anushka dances recalling Siddhant's taunt. KK comes there and appreciates her, says he will get theatre booked for her. She says she is dancing for her happiness. Siddhant comes home. Prabhakar asks him if he knew Anu was coming. Siddhant says he is not interested. Anushka tells KK that his decision was right to send her to US for studies and says she has become strong and nobody can hurt her now. Siddhant's mum asks if he lost any case.
Siddhant says I don't lose any case and says your son is a big lawyer. Mum says you will become big one day. She asks if he is angry at her. He says no, you can tell anything. KK asks how is your love life. Anushka says there is nothing as such. KK asks what about her old friend and asks her to enjoy life. Anushka says she likes to spend time with Maa, Srikant, Riddi, and karthik. He gets a call and says he is adamant on his decision. Anushka comes to site. Prabhakar praises her learning attitude. Shooter is about to shoot one of them.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

❤️

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Their first meet ❤️ I still remember everything about these initial episodes. They were trendsetters in terms of showing relationships and dynamics!
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Uff .. This was my favorite episode.
Loved the way they met.  
Him chasing her-the hunger in his eyes,  pain in hers...disappointment and disbelief dawning on him,  guilt creeping up her face...

The preceding  scene with Sri was also good - Sid showed he was his own boss.  Oh,  and the way he would deal with the security guard - that was so so fundamental to his character...👏
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Him chasing her and finally their face to face meeting and his kataksh😆...my favorite scene too❤️
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Sidhant following Anushka around the house was just amazingly well done. Their first meeting.  Major chemistry!!❤️
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It just reminded me their first meet scene today, when I saw 2nd Aug. episode last scene
after trust test when he goes near to her

just love love love love ❤️
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Episode 3...THE EPISODE
This is where they come face to face. Right from the time when he rides his bike into Reddy Mansion...must say he looked so good in that get up and Anushka too in that side casual bun and minimal make up...so pretty!!
I am not articulative enough to describe the beauty and impact of their first meet so won't even try to do that but every time I see that scene still feels like the first time.,.,,
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This one is my fav episode ..started loving the show ..their pool side meeting Siddhant chasing Anuskha ..I've downloaded epi 3 already
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
This was the favorite among many other 😊
ANUSHKA'S DANCE AND SIDUSHKA KA MEETING.. 
HOW HE SAYS EK DIN TUM BHI MERE PICHE AAOGI 😊