Episode 2 _ Sid Tricks Judge Bansal _ 20th march _LT673

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I Loved Siddhant's swag. Sweedhant scene was so much fun.
i liked how sudhanshu and goel were introduced. 
oh and the chopper scene was impactful too. loved the episode pace.
🥳

If you don't remember the episode you can read the update here :

Reddy's arrive to travel in the chopper. They get down from the car. Anu's brother tells her that they were together in mom's womb for 9 months and asks why did she go before telling anyone. Sri tells that he will ride the chopper. His mom says she can't trust him. His wife asks him not to create scene. The pilot says you have licenced, but you aren't authorized to fly here. Anu's younger brother comes and they fly off. Siddhant comes to the court and asks sweety to tell judge that he got late. Sweety says Bansal will tell the verdict. Siddhant thinks to use opposition lawyer to get new hearing date. Sri calls Siddhant and asks him to meet him.
The younger brother comes and greets Anu. Anu gets happy to see her family. She tells her mum that she missed her. She asks what happened to Anna Sri. Mom tells that her kids are unique. Younger brother tells that they will have party with Appa. Mom says don't plan according to him. Bhabhi asks don't call prabhakar and his son Siddhanth. Anushka looks on. Siddharth gets sweets dish distributed and tells defense lawyer that he is going to win the case.
Mr. Goel tells that he will give a reply to KK. He calls Sudhanshu and asks him to make him win the bid of his bank.He tells that KK also used you and withdraw money from your bank. Sudhanshu tells KK that he was right, Goel is asking huge money from his bank with double. KK plays golf and says I don't play as I know just business and asks Sudhanshu to give him money.Judge waits for Siddhant. Siddhant gets hearing next date.. Sweety says you are clever. Sid recalls Anushka saying the samething.
Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
loved this dialogue by siddhant "sweetyji hum nikalte late hain par pohochte hamesha tume par hain" 😎Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Ha ha!  I have always found the mother's womb dialogue very cute - the twins are so unlike each other,  but Kartik doted on his sister.  Would have loved to see more possessiveness from Kartik .
The other scene I loved was the golf one. Prabhakar was the only one who would openly laugh at KK - their friendship was just too adorable!😳 They were so casual and honest! 

More than Sidushka , these two scenes stood out for me.  

The chaalu cheez fb was here?  That was so sweet too. 
Edited by chicksoup - 5 years ago
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Wow Hiya!!! Awesome recap! 
Did u guys notice, in this episode when KK attempts to play the golf, the golf club is flung up towards the sky and an airplane flies around the same time!!! It indicated that KK sabotaged the airplane ! Brilliant direction👏
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veda1125

Did u guys notice, in this episode when KK attempts to play the golf, the golf club is flung up towards the sky and an airplane flies around the same time!!! It indicated that KK sabotaged the airplane ! Brilliant direction👏

Wow good pickup. 

I liked KK's line about that's why he doesn't play golf and just does business. 😆
khushimahek11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
in this episode I liked swag of Sid the lawyer

haan and also at the same time both Anu and Sid recalled that chalu cheez dialogue

sweety told to Sid
 and Riddhi told to Anu

that time we used to hate Riddhi but now she is so much love
 I really mis her in this wedding 😭
Edited by khushimahek11 - 5 years ago
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I liked the introduction of the Reddys in style. Anushka's bonding with her brothers was cute. Anushka getting lost at the mention of Siddhant every time. They still hadn't come across each other but still were dealing with the thoughts of each other.

Then Siddhant in court and how he made khatter get another date. It was so funny. His swag, his sarcasm, his shrewd ways to get his ways...aah love Siddhant Sibha. What a character.
sheeluneelu thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Introduction of Reddy family n really liked Kartik
Raijeera thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Veda1125

What a clue. They have given us many clue but we were acting all clueless all the time about KK
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Episode 2 introduction of all characters...my swagger Siddhant Sinha...
I loved the way he entered in the court n all his attention gone to the name of Anushka...
SS word ...dil dund leta hain kis ke sath Kya ristha hain...😳