Episode1 _ Dusty Morning Jog _ 19th march *Pictures added on pg 1,3*

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

What is your favourite scene from the first episode? I loved Mr. jr. Sinha running in that jogging suit. i was surprised when the flash back showed that Anushka use to be faster at running compared to Siddhant. Totally unexpected. 👏 Oh and i loved Siddhant's entry scene. The way he was talking to the spider..geez. 😆

Awaiting your chit chat over this mind-blowing episode.⭐️

Episode 2 here 

Index Thread here 

If you want a reacap you can read the written update here :

Anushka is shown coming to the house and looking for someone. Rao ji comes and asks why nobody told me that you are coming. Anushka says she didn't tell anyone. She asks where is Appa?

He says he is sleeping as he slept at 4:3o am. Anushka says this is my house, I will wait till others wake up. Siddhanth Sinha wakes up and comes to bathroom. He sees spider trying to get out of wash basin and says you would have been heard that those who try would never lose in my father's court, but you are in my Siddhanth Sinha's court and I understand short cut. He says what is important is where we have reached and not how we reached. He helps spider come outside using toothpaste and makes it climb to the wall. He comes out and buys newspaper. He reads news about Reddy's and sees prabhakar's name is not in the paper, and thinks this is not what is deserved by his father. He thinks his father and sister are both selfish. Just then he sees a glimpse of Anushka and runs behind her. He recalls teenager Anushka asking him to run. A fb is shown. Anu stops seeing the road getting cleaned. Siddhanth comes near her. She thinks you can't catch me even if you want, I have left from your life for forever, She walks away. He thinks she can't be Anushka.

Siddhant's mother asks her husband to have food. She says she made special paratha for him and says you would have eaten lightly at AK's house. Siddhanth Dad says light food is good Siddhath comes there and sits. His father asks him to freshen up first. Siddhant tells that KK Reddy's is going to be more big because of the deal, but his name was not in the newspaper. His father asks him to go and take bath. His mum says he is not saying wrong. His mum asks her husband about Dushyant Kumar.

Siddhant's sister Purva cracks a joke. He says it was good. Purva gets upset. Siddhant asks if Anushka returned. Purva says she is shopping in New york.

AK greets Anushka and asks why she didn't wake him up after taking business flight to reach home. Anu says you are spying on me and knew that I was coming. KK says this is called love, you are krishnakant's daughter. Anu asks why didn't you tell me. KK says it was surprise. He laughs. Anu says she is allergic . KK and Anu come inside. Anu asks about her. brother and bhabhi. KK says they went to Ajmer dargan. He says a man is known by his place. He leaves for office. Anu asks Rao to give ginger tea and thinks why did I run away from him.

In the office, KK asks Siddhanth's father Prabhakar to have ginger tea. Prabhakar says he don't want. A client insults Prabhakar, which is not liked by KK and he breaks professional ties with him. Prabhakar gets touched and says it seems I don't know you. Client is in the car and is about to meet with an accident, and doubts KK. Prabhakar tells KK about the accident and says if anything happens then we will be doubtful. Anushka comes there. Prabhakar gets surprised. KK says I told you Anushka came. Prabhakar says when? KK says you must have forgotten. She touches his feet. Prabhakar says I told Siddhanth to go, but he refused. Anu asks how is he? Prabhakar says he is fine. Anu says I am excited to meet him.

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

war_is_peace thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Picture credits to : AreYaar

Edited by war_is_peace - 5 years ago
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Salute to your effort Hiya. There is some typing mistake in the Siddhant reading newspaper wala line, please edit it.
Jhalli_gurl thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
The first few episodes were  pure ❤️ which got me hooked like anything. Also, Palak tooked so much prettier in the initial episodes. Who is Dushyant Kumar? Perhaps I will have to watch it again
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I have watched the first few episodes so many times - everything still fresh in memory. It was the perfect beginning. 
I loved the spider dialogue,  him running after her and Anu crying silently.  In one moment she conveyed so much about the pain that lay beneath.  

Great idea and wonderful efforts,  all of U!  👏 
super7879 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Started watching only for Namit.
Veda1125 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nanha spider...my favorite scene
Shakespeare nahata nahi tha kya😆 one of my favorite line by Gayatri !
malikakas thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
The running scene was gorgeous. For Sid, Anushka was like an illusion that he could never quite catch. 
LIKEDMG thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
First episode gives me the kick to watch the soap and I hv watched all episodes..like 20-25 don't remember in a week like an addict to catch up
Perfect mix of young n current Sidhuska ..
And I like Siddhant s first scene from bed..
Srsly I don't like Palak in first..now I love her ..
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Siddhant's introduction scene...his waking up just before the alarm going off and then turning it off...knew he was special right away.

Then the talk with the spider, a little idea about his life philosophy, the smirk...everything was so refreshing

Then comes his jogging and that transition from present to past...I am transitioning to the past myself. What a beginning! I wonder if there will be another story that will make me feel this way again.
I am so happy I started watching YPNTKH.