Nirip thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Me a big fan of negative characters as they have more range
 but this Beauty is bit over๐Ÿ˜ก

..Peppermint.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Ikr...from the first few episodes I quite liked her character because she appeared witty and I felt that she could carry her role as a villain well...
But now, she is becoming plain annoying and I can't help hate her! I generally am, a fan of villainous characters! But, like, I cannot get her or her motivation, is she plain jealous, or is there more to her? Or is it her background that prompted her to turn like this...She is straight-up abusive, commanding and controlling.
santhosha. thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
abi kaha torture shuru hua hai๐Ÿ˜Š... yeh sirf trailer hai, picture abi baaki hai mere dhost๐Ÿ˜†... joh bhi ho beauty ki acting bahut KAMAAL ki hai... last main iss actress ko KASAM serial par dekha tha...yeh kisi bhi role ke liye adjust hoti hai... 
romaila thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
Well the more Beauty says "itni berahem nahi hai Beauty" the double she troubles. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Forget about Beauty, she's evil and can go to any level. I was shocked at how Chanda was pleading before Beauty and didn't tried pushing Beauty away or giving her Ek Zor ka Jhaap on cheek. ๐Ÿ˜• Thakuma ke abence mein do laga deti and baad mein koi story bana deti... Kaun sunta. ๐Ÿค”
pooja2109 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Beauty ka toh kaam hi hai yeh๐Ÿ˜†
But yesterday it was ๐Ÿ˜ก
Itni Bhi berehem nahi hai beauty ๐Ÿคฃ
unicorn1 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nirip

Me a big fan of negative characters as they have more range

but this Beauty is bit over๐Ÿ˜ก

Haan, this kids pe torture thing is just not acceptable ๐Ÿคข
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..Peppermint..

Ikr...from the first few episodes I quite liked her character because she appeared witty and I felt that she could carry her role as a villain well...

But now, she is becoming plain annoying and I can't help hate her! I generally am, a fan of villainous characters! But, like, I cannot get her or her motivation, is she plain jealous, or is there more to her? Or is it her background that prompted her to turn like this...She is straight-up abusive, commanding and controlling.

Exactly she didn't have a that valid reason to go to such an extent. Initially I thought I would like her too but kids pe torture is a strict no-no ๐Ÿ˜ก
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: santhosha.

abi kaha torture shuru hua hai๐Ÿ˜Š... yeh sirf trailer hai, picture abi baaki hai mere dhost๐Ÿ˜†... joh bhi ho beauty ki acting bahut KAMAAL ki hai... last main iss actress ko KASAM serial par dekha tha...yeh kisi bhi role ke liye adjust hoti hai... 

That's what I am afraid of ki aage aur kya kya karegi ye psycho berehem Beauty ๐Ÿคข
unicorn1 thumbnail

Originally posted by: romaila

Well the more Beauty says "itni berahem nahi hai Beauty" the double she troubles. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ 

Forget about Beauty, she's evil and can go to any level. I was shocked at how Chanda was pleading before Beauty and didn't tried pushing Beauty away or giving her Ek Zor ka Jhaap on cheek. ๐Ÿ˜• Thakuma ke abence mein do laga deti and baad mein koi story bana deti... Kaun sunta. ๐Ÿค”

Omg exactly! Like is Shantanu Chanda's adopted kid? She does not show any motherly protective attitude towards him. And I think Chanda is Beauty's elder sis, right? So why doesn't she have an equal say before mamooni and being an Beauty's elder sis she has all rights to slap her tight across her face ๐Ÿ˜•