Fun post-Poosh in heaven watching Adiya

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Pooja and Yash had just finished their dinner in heaven when Pooja heard Aditya's voice shouting Zoya from the earth
" I dont understand Yash. My husband is screaming your wife's name again. What magic she has done on him."

" I have no clue Pooja. Whenever I think she will die, your husband always comes and rescues her."

They look down and see Zoya writing help and pressing the horn. 

" Now I understand the problem yash. look at your wife, she is pressing the horn to get my husband's attention. Trapping him." 

" My wife is trapping your husband. What about your husband. He is nothing less. he had gone to my wife's room to crib about you and then slept there. He made my wife run away with him and that night they spend together. Your husband is the problem." 

Pooja sees Adi coloring Zoya's maang. 

" I wont allow this. Aditya how could you do this. I have not yet signed the divorce papers, you have filled Zoya's maang. Yash come down and manage your wife."

" I told you right your cheater husband has proved that he has eyes on my wife. We will go down and stop them before things go out of hand. We wanted to live and we reached here. And these two good for nothing people are going to have jolly good life. Impossible."

They both run to the door of the heaven so that they can take the special heaven to earth vehicle and reach earth. But they are stopped by heaven guards. 

" Sorry Madam, sorry Sir  you both cannot go."

" Why, we souls have right to visit earth when we need to, demands Poosh in unison.

" Yes sir souls have permission, only when people harbour bitterness against them. But in your case Zoya and Aditya have pardoned you and did your final rites. So you cant go to them. Please they have married you formally and in heaven we have given you a suite. We would request you to go back to your suite."

Poosh go back bickering with each other

" Problem was your wife. She made my husband forgive me."

" It is not my wife. Your cheater husband is the problem. Who asked him to clear my name and get in her good books."

God comes

" Please stop cribbing. This is heaven and not earth. We have certain rules here. Since you are pardoned souls you have access to the special golden garden. Go there and you can view anything on earth. Go there and enjoy. You couldnt behave like humans, atleast behave like souls. If not I will be forced to send you back on earth in places like Afghanistan, Syria, or Antartica. Decide what you want."

Poosh looks at each other. Prospects of going to the mentioned places frightens them. Hence they go to the golden garden only to see Aditya and Zoya enjoying a midnight meal.
Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

coolgal270 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Haha!
Loved it Shru!
Ya, I too have a personal grudge against both these people!!
Who just couldn't understand and appreciate the gems they got!

And I want to thank them that they had EMA with each other and spared our Adi & Zoya! The BEST thing PooSh did in their lives is find each other!
They would never have given that happiness to AdiYa which AdiYa will give to each other,actually already started giving!

Poosh, Ab upar se maza dekho...u cribbing,ignorant fools!!!

PS: I hope I can call you Shru!
Edited by coolgal270 - 5 years ago
mystique_4008 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Hilarious 🤣 poosh getting jealous of seeing Adiya's closeness. In a way I don't hate poosh they weren't evil people just ungrateful for not realising what pure souls they were married to. Also had they not indulged in EMA, adi and Zoya would have never met. Poosh's EMA is the factor that connects AdiYa together
Life_Is_Dutiful thumbnail
Hahaha it's funny! Are u really sure PooSh are in heaven and not hell? ðŸ˜‰ I mean how can God forgive them for the heinous sin they committed of cheating on their spouses? 
Anyways, PooSh, I thought by now u guys must have understood u too were never soulmates. It's only AdiYa who are soulmates. Still cribbing and crying? ðŸ¤¢ðŸ˜¡

Pooja, I know u r missing ur diary and ur mom. Why don't u ask ur maa-in-law to send her to u to heaven the same way she sent u and ur Yash there? ðŸ˜‰

Yash, U too can ask for Mahi to be sent to U. ðŸ˜†
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Its hillarious! But the story intellengtly pulls the cover off Poosh's Bepannaah pyaar maya! All they do is bicker - about things they couldnt have! For them, it was always the case of worthy birds in the bush, than what they have in hand already.

They hence would just find reasons to stay unhappy. When they attain what they think is the best, they would be already having eyes on something better as per their perception. For people like them, where the other side is always green, little reasons to be happy about.

So, though they are in heaven (haha, u r kind hearted) with the love of their lives, I cannot for a moment feel their love!

Though u mask it as a fun post, sorry, i read it for all its sincerity underneath!
shruthiravi thumbnail
@Sumi yes the favour Poosh did to Adiya was having EMA so that Adiya can get bepannah pyaar together 
@cherry it is a fun post, yaa obvious they will get jealous, especially the kind of cribbing people they are

@subha they are in heaven, because they are pardoned souls.😆😆. Now with all comforts of heaven they can watch Adiya romance and burn way more severe than it will happen in hell ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†

Yes priyaam people with glass half empty always need an excuse to be unhappy.
monikagdd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I wish if they could really come and see that their partners are really at peace in each other's arms. If only yash could see that bepannah importance of aditya in his wife's life..if pooja could see the junooni pyar ka saagar in aditya's eyes for zoya..samajh pate unhone Kya khoya hai..
monikagdd thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Sorry double postEdited by monikagdd - 5 years ago
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Hahahaha Hilarious... Ufff Amazing shurti :)
shruthiravi thumbnail
@monika they can watch everything from heaven cant do anything. If they come here they will trouble Adiya
@Ayra thank u