Saason ki sar zameen par barsaat laa gaye

shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
Sorry guys couldnt post yesterday because something very personal came up. You can say a walk down the memory lane with some really fond memories. So this analysis is the analysis of yesterday and today episode together. 

Prem ki barsaat. Pooja had talked about prem ki barsaat in her diary. But the prem ki barsaat she experienced with yash by no means was prem ki barsaat because the rain of love needs trust as its foundation which both of them had broken. But what happened between Adiya was prem ki barsaat. On a stormy night Zoya lost her sindoor and in another stormy night her maang was again filled by sindoor. On that stormy night she stood not just with the pain of her lost sindoor, but most importantly the loss of her trust. Hearing news about the man who was her husband might have cheated her with another woman. On another stormy night, another man delivered on her trust that he is her best friend, before inadvertently coloring her maang with his blood as sindoor. 

On a stormy night Zoya lost her love and in another stormy night love found her. She lay peaceful in the arms of the man who she calls her friend, but doesnt realize he is much more than that to her. 

Destiny has married Adiya. I knew it the moment Papa Hooda told Zoya Siddique wont conduct the event. Zoya is no longer Zoya Siddique, she is unknowingly Zoya Hooda. I guessed it the moment I saw Adi's arm hurt in the segment, that they will be symbolically married. 

Now what destiny has done in its privacy needs to come out in the world. it will come out. Neither Anjana nor wasim can stop it. Once again Papa Hooda absent when his son decides to defy his mom's order and goes behind Zoya. First was fake marriage, but today it was the joining of the hearts. Wasim siddique as always was late. Adi reached Zoya first and whether he likes it or not he will have to tolerate Aditya. I loved the fact that both Roshna and Noor liked Adi and Adi tried to connect with Zoya's family too. He tried to leave not to antagonize Wasim. But Wasim had to bow down to his family demands. Zoya got Anjana saree, so she is going to take over the mantle of Hooda house. Today Aditya got Wasim's kurta, is he going to take the mantle of Siddique house. I felt some kind of foreboding when Wasim went away and rest of all Zoya's family bonded with Aditya. The fact that Adi was symbolically married to Zoya makes him the son in law of the house. So will something happen to Wasim. Let us wait. What was interesting was Aditya couldnt sleep and he went to meet Zoya. Then looking at the time decided not to wake her up. But she came out and he didnt tell it was because of his concern, just told he was hungry. They sat together, chatting through the night and she fed him. He was happy there. He was at peace with himself when he was with her and when he asked for peace the only image that came into his mind was Zoya. Did he realize accidently he had filled her maang. That scene of rubbing his finger on her maang came into his thougts. 

Today Zoya didnt stop him. She just allowed him to make his decision, just like how a friend should be. So Adi himself will have to take the decision. So he has to come to her on his own. It has to be his decision not because she told it. 

What I loved about the whole thing was Zoya wanted to apologize to Adi and Adi apologized like anything to her for not telling her his plans. Again Adi wants to hide his wounds. But Zoya will find it. He told he is not afraid of wound, but he is afraid of medicine. Zoya will make him take the bitter medicine whatever it is. She will make him stand and fight, bandaging each and every wound of his. 

PS: Arjun Noor has gotten into Mission Adiya. So they will make some gimmick to make their elder siblings realize their true feelings for each other. Yes Adiya story will happen through Arnoor only. Yesterday also Adi got the information of Zoya from Arnoor only.

Zoya came back to her home with Adi and she was today indeed proud of Adi just like a woman should be about her man. He is her pride who she will adorn in her maang. She is his pride whom he will keep in his heart. Zoya's pride will be seen and Adi's pride would be felt. 

Zoya fought yesterday when she heard Adi's voice, she wanted to live, she wanted to talk to him and he wanted her like anything. 

Most interesting thing, though Aditya hugged Zoya, he hugged not immediately when she said sorry. He hugged her after his hand accidently filled her maang. And I would say with that gesture he made her his. She was his once and for all. He wont allow destiny to take her away from him. Interestingly we are also shown romance post showing them symbolically married. Interestingly Adi asked for the bride, when he took her to her home, she was a married woman. And he was part of her family. The fight happened between them. For the world they are a united couple. The fight, disagreements and solving them is between them.And it will be always like that. unlike Pooja who went and cribbed to her mother. And Zoya indeed brought back her old Adi. He was that desperate and that emotional when he searched for her.
Edited by shruthiravi - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Aaj tho sach mein humari saanson ki sar zameen par barsaat laagaye adiya shruthi 😭 such a beautiful episode 😭
Loved ur analysis ...!!!⭐️
shruthiravi thumbnail
Yes princy the episode had the beauty of that romantic rain,
Prriyam thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Loved how u related the two stormy nights Shruthi. What a stark difference these nights held!

Yeah, Zoya Siddique usnt going to run the event, its Zoya Hooda - lovely that u caught this snd shared!

Wonderful episodes and story progression. And love your daily takes too!
Winter_Falls thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
such beautiful analysis...loved the title... ❤️
and ya stormy night indeed is very important part of Adiya's life...they have lost and found everything is same stormy night... ❤️

Just loved the episode... ❤️

and I agree with Arjoon it is Bepannaah Mohabat... ❤️
shruthiravi thumbnail
@priyam they concentrated very much on that sindoor. how can I miss it 
@fee rain and storm are the recurring theme of BP. But each time the mood changes.
princy48 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

Yes princy the episode had the beauty of that romantic rain,

Wat beauty wat beauty 👏...i cnt describe it in words mannn...abhi usi point pe hu main ..thodi der lagegi bahar aane ke liye uss duniya mein se😳
MeeraHK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
such a beautiful analysis shruu
i m just waiting for actual marriage of adiya ...

adi is full on love with zoya😆😆

arnoor are helping adiya felf sad as unless cvs do somethimg remarkable arnoor will never end up together

waseem uncle seemed upset with anjanna

missing papa hooda in action 
HC_Rabia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Awesome analysis Shruti😳
In yesterday epi from adi point of view in that stormy night when he hug pooja he saw her hand with another man which make him furious and after that they separate forever and then he hug Zoya with same passionate and baarish unite them forever.
And in today epi he finally realized that his sukoon is only zoya
mans1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I hope everything on the personal front is all ok now !!! 
I vl be honest i was waiting for your analysis for yesterday's episode and today we got both episdoe's analysis ..so thanks ..😃

Lovely analysis !!!

Yesterday's episode was amazing .. all of it .. ❤️

What i loved about today's episode was the tension between waseem and aditya .. waseem did not want aditya around but was helpless and had no option but to follow his family's wishes ..
Something is cooking in his head and he surely going to take a step soon ...

Aditya's anxiety that he vl lose zoya is so obvious and somewhere he is not realizing that but zoya gives him peace and though of losing zoya makes him go mad .. 

right now he doesnot know where to go and which path to chose so i guess he falling for zoya makes sense .. it is a positive n happy feeling he is going through in all the darkness BUT i donot get that vl his past not haunt him .. i mean he trusted and loved pooja and somewhere that trust and love was broken so he falling for zoya should have some doubts /tension or confusion in his mind ..
I dint get that honestly .. somewhere i m very happy  he falling for zoya but vl he question his feelings of being this happy.. should not he hesitate a lil after the bitter past .. hmm just a doubt so i shared ..

Has zoya also fallen in love or is it that she has friendzoned him .. today's episode had focused on how aditya feels for zoya and somewhere i got this doubt ..

Also what i loved that aditya did not want zoya to know that he was in pain .. that hurt on the hand is something he wanted to hide but zoya's manage to give him medicine .. that was nice !!!

Lovely episodes !!!!😃
Edited by mans1234 - 5 years ago