Upcoming spoilers

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Courtesy of serialgossip.com and kaleerein fan page that I saw the article in the first place.  Here is the link. Nice things are coming to the show soon. Enjoy!!
http://www.serialgossip.com/gossip-30560-a

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ILTHBEB thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This source isn't authentic like telly chakkar or iwm. Hence I'll keep my expection low as usual. Lets see.
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Content:-

Kaleerein: Vivaan holds back reality until Meera applies ointment of love 

ZEE TV daily soap Kaleerein is looking forward to some cute moments between Vivaan (Arjit Taneja) and Meera (Aditi Sharma). Where Vivaan and Meera have taken divorce and got six months to reconcile relation, Vivaan has open challenged Meera that he will make her life hell within the six months.

But situation takes a major u-turn when some goons attack Meera and try to molest her.

Vivaan thereby marks his dhamakedaar entry and ruthlessly beats up goons and rescues his lady love Meera, where Vivaan still shows off his hate towards Meera, Meera gets mesmerized seeing Vivaan's love.

Meera and Vivaan come close

Meera will now be getting close to Vivaan as Vivaan got injured while fighting and now Meera will adamantly apply ointment to his wounds.

Will these minor incidents bring Vivaan and Meera close?

It would be highly intense to watch how Vivaan will revive his love for Meera.

Stay tuned with us for more upcoming updates and latest news.

Article Courtesy: SerialGossip.com