SamAina OS- Back to life

Anjali33 thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Hello friends! Seeing the precap of Friday's episode, this idea came in my mind. It's a quick one, so no proof reading done. Please ignore errors😊

Back to life

With a blank face and emotionless eyes, Naina sat on her bed. Taiji had instructed her to be inside the room, as the guy and his family would be arriving at any moment. It was the third time in this week. Taiji wanted to get her married as soon as possible. And Naina couldn't do anything other than obeying to her elders' orders.

The previous two prospective grooms did not agree for the marriage because of Naina's behavior. Completely uninterested and unenthusiastic. This time Taiji had warned her that if the guy's family did not agree for the proposal, her father would have to give a hefty amount of money as dowry, to get rid of her.

Naina did not know when the guy came in what he talked about. She didn't even know his name. She just kept staring at the ground, thinking about the only guy in her life. But her eyes shot up at the guy in front of her, when he tried to brush his fingers against hers. She immediately pulled her hand back and he too shifted a little away from her. He confessed that he really liked her and wanted to marry her, but would still wait for her to say yes first.

The guy and his family had left, saying they would give their answer in a day or two. Taiji was happy as they had almost agreed, just a final yes was left.

Naina had washed her hands several times, not liking anyone else's touch on her, other than Sameer. That was when she realised that she couldn't even tolerate any guy close to her, forget marrying him, even if it was for her family's happiness. Endless tears flowed down her cheeks even at the thought of it. She loved Sameer and could never give his place to anyone else.

She came out of the bathroom, wiping her hands and face with a towel. She moved towards her cupboard to take out clothes to change into, when she heard some noise in her balcony. She moved towards the balcony and gasped in shock, "Munna, Pandit! Tum dono kahan kya kar rahe ho?"

"Zaruri baat karni hai, bhabhi. Warna hum aise kabhi nahi ate. Aapka phone bhi jab dekho tab Taiji ya.." Pandit began but Munna cut him off, "Kahe ki Bhabhi, Pandit! Jo haal isne humare bhai ka kiya hai na, bhabhi kehlane ka haq to kab ka kho chuki hai. Wahan humara bhai iske chakkar mein duniya bhul gaya hai, aur ye to apni nayi duniya basane chali hai."

Naina was extremely worried for him now, "Kya matlab? Kya hua hai Sameer ko?" she uttered, controlling her tears. Munna hollered, "Ab kyu jaanna hai.. " Pandit placed a hand on his shoulder to calm him and continued, "Bhabhi, uski halat bohot kharab hai. Na khata hai, na peeta hai, na kisi se baat karta hai. Din raat kisi ka kuch hosh nahi hai, bas har waqt dard bhare gaane sunta rehta hai."

Naina could no more stop her tears. Munna forgot all his anger seeing her tears. No matter how angry he was, she was still bhabhi for him. "Rone ka waqt nahi hai, bhabhi. Tum please humare sath chalo. Ab Sameer ko koi phir se pehle jaisa bana sakta hai to wo sirf tum ho." he stated. Naina wiped her tears and nodded, "Tum dono chalo, main thodi der mein pohoch jaungi."

Naina did not waste a single minute in changing her clothes. With Preeti's help, she sneaked out of the house, without getting caught. And even if anyone caught her, she was determined and was not going to stop today. As soon as she came out of her building, she hired an auto and left for Maheshwari House, where Munna Pandit along with Poonam Bhabhi, were already waiting for her.

Naina came inside the house with concern written all over her face, Poonam bhabhi understood her worry and informed, "Sameer Bhaiya upar apne kamre mein hai." Naina rushed upstairs and stopped at the door of his room. Sameer was sitting on his bed, his back resting against the headboard. His head was bent backwards as he stared at the roof. He hadn't eaten anything since morning, she knew as she saw his breakfast left untouched on the side table.

He was listening to a sad song Dil aisa kisi ne mera toda. He was right, she had broken his heart. She had pushed him out of her life as if he meant nothing to her. She had turned the jovial, happy and charming Sameer into a lost soul. A broken, unhappy and depressed lover. The pain she was trying to protect him from, had surrounded his life, all because of her. All this because of her stubborn decision. Stupid decision.

"Sameer" she spoke with all her love. But he did not respond, as if her voice did not reach his ears. She blinked back her tears and went inside, the first thing she did was stopping the music. No more sad music in her Sameer's life.

She sat beside him and again called him, "Sameer", this time with a cracking voice. When he did not move, she placed both her hands on his cheeks and made him look at her. "Sameer, kuch to bolo" she pleaded with brimming eyes. But Sameer did not react, he was as expressionless as before.

"Sameer, tum sahi the. Mera faisla bilkul galat tha. Tum saza do mujhe. Daanto mujhe, chaho to do thappad bhi laga lo, kuch bhi karo.." her voice was heavy and tears rolled down her cheeks, "lekin please kuch bolo Sameer. Aise chup mat raho. Please!"

Naina could no longer control her emotions and she threw her arms around him, hugging him tightly. "Sorry Sameer. I'm sorry. Please mujhe maaf kar do." Her tears flowed endlessly and she continued, "mujhse aur nahi hoga ye. Tumse dur nahi raha jayega."

He still did not react. Nothing seemed to effect him. And all this made her cry even more. "Sameer, mujhe kisi aur ka hath nahi pakadna, tumhara hath pakadna hai. Mujhe kisi aur ke gale nahi lagna, tumhare gale lagna hai. Mujhe kisi aur se shaadi nahi karni.. Tumse karni hai." she sobbed harder.

A lone tear rolled down his face and she felt it fall on her shoulder. Fresh tears spilled out from her eyes and she hugged him tighter, wrapping her arms around his waist. "Kyuki Sameer, main kabhi kisi aur se pyaar nahi kar sakti, main tumse pyaar karti hu. Sirf tumse. I love you Sameer."

He finally let his tears flow down and wrapped his arms around her. His grip getting tighter as he cried his heart out. "I hate you! I hate you so much! Tum bohot buri ho. Bohot bohot zyada buri. I hate you." he mumbled. "I love you! I'm sorry!" she apologized.

After a while, she pulled back to look at him and cupped his face, "Sameer, shaadi karoge mujhse?" she asked looking into his eyes.

"Aur humari families.. " he asked.

"Mana lenge unhe. Daantenge maarenge to seh lenge. Lekin ek dusre ka sath nahi chhodenge." she assured him, holding his hand. He pulled her back into his arms and kissed her hair

"Haan"

Finally he was back to life. Their love was back to life.

So everyone, tell me how was it😃

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mystique123 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Anjiii...
The title is simply perfect .Sameer was a mess of crumbling moons and withered stars until Naina brought his universe alive.⭐️

Naina's realization that she cannot love anyone else like how she loves Sameer, that it is purely impossible was beautifully depicted. Naina and Sameer are addicted to each other, they have tasted each other's soul and are filled with each other's flavor that they could never lose the taste of their love.

Naina-Mundit bond along with Poonam Bhabhi's understanding was so heart warming.

Tears come from the heart and not from the brain. Sameer was shattered beyond repair and the way you described his frozen look pricked my heart😭

Naina brought out all the love for Sameer to jerk him out of numbness.She assured him that she loves him beyond words, beyond actions and she will be right there loving him till eternity.She loves him to the moon and back and finally he gave in ❤️

But as said All is Well that Ends Well and them back to their world filled my heart with joy ❤️

Love you dear for such an amazing work 🤗
Edited by mystique123 - 5 years ago
Sindhujakumar thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Do continue this loved ithe a much needed os 
suhaaniladki thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I enjoyed reading Anjali...  Sbse best part mujhe laga when naina washed her hands repeatedly coz she can't bear the touch of any person other than sameer  ...apne heart aur soul se she belongs to sameer... Loved the last bit too where both agreed to fight for their relation.. . Hope Naina in the show too realises what she's doing is wrong...  Thanks for the pm dear

Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Beautiful OS Anju 👏Last line was fab They should fight for their love 
toshibelekar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
👍🏼 I want exactly like this in the show too. Excellent.
Sushi99 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Omg, Khash Aisa ho hamre show mein but pata nai cvs ko hamara popat banane mein bahut mazza ata hain.
RedGiant thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Anjali it's so Beautiful ❤️ I really really want something  like this in Serial! Thank u for this! 
gugul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It was just beautiful!! Loved it...
dreamyp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Bss yhi. Chahiye tha..thnxx dear.