A five year old girl jumping into water intentionally ...like really

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 5 years ago
She was on a tree that was quite far from ganga Ghat. How come she jumped and fell into water whichwas so far. And how can a kid think such a dangerous act only to fool her friend and for fun???? She could have lost her life. Too much ott Edited by cutiee0034 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by cutiee0034

She was on a tree that was quite far from ganga Ghat. How come she jumped and fell into water whichwas so far. And how can a kid think such a dangerous act only to fool her friend and for fun???? She could have lost her life. Too much ott

Ott?? She has been showed as a bubly chirpy kid who can do anything to satisfy herself... the way she behaved when shan's books were burnt and her tashan with beauty. .. shows that she is a daring kid.. so I dint find anything like OTT in that scene ðŸ˜•
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Ott?? She has been showed as a bubly chirpy kid who can do anything to satisfy herself... the way she behaved when shan's books were burnt and her tashan with beauty. .. shows that she is a daring kid.. so I dint find anything like OTT in that scene ðŸ˜•
it was.  how the things r being written and story is being presented is going lit over the tops. And after all they r kids. But I don't find any innocence in them. They r just delivering dialogues memorized by them.its like they r saying things which two adult people will say.
Hahaha I agree that was quite senseless. Puchki superman ban gayi ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by arti_

Hahaha I agree that was quite senseless. Puchki superman ban gayi😆
Superman 😆
Mujhe wonder women kehna tha but mujhe mere favourite WW ki insult nei karni
But us chalaang ke liye cat women to banta hai boss
Originally posted by arti_

Hahaha I agree that was quite senseless. Puchki superman ban gayi ðŸ˜†
nahi superwoman ðŸ˜†
Okies so jumping from that particular position into the river is totally impossible .. The tree was quite at a distance from the river .. But things like this n much more Impossible Stuffs generally occurs in Indian Shows so I'm gonna ignore that part ðŸ˜†

Coming to the 2nd point would a 5 year old kid dare to do such thing?? Well normally the answer is NO .. Coz all of us here are from good family .. As kids we grew up in a safe zone with protected people around us .. But not Puchki .. I dunno if there's anyone here from Kolkata but there are many kids like Puchki who does this type of thing for fun ..

There are kids of Puchki's age who dives in the river and swim into the deep to bring Ganga Jal for people coz it's needed in Puja .. They gets money for this risky jobs .. And these kids belongs to slum area or maybe brothel like Puchki .. They don't have parents guarding them always from danger .. And Puchki is just like one of them .. She is unaware of the fear which is why she could jump that easily for fun ðŸ˜³

Edited by -InCenDia- - 5 years ago
Is it true?? ðŸ˜²
Thats sad ðŸ˜­ how can people let such kids to dive to bring ganga jal for them 
Originally posted by sarah.aalli

Is it true?? ðŸ˜²
Thats sad ðŸ˜­ how can people let such kids to dive to bring ganga jal for them 

It is sad but it is True n this is illegal .. Generally there are grown up men n women who does this works .. But there are kids too who does this for money .. They get 10-20 rupees for getting 1 bottle of water .. And they do it all day everyday .. This is how they earn money .. Bitter truth ðŸ˜”
Originally posted by -InCenDia-

It is sad but it is True n this is illegal .. Generally there are grown up men n women who does this works .. But there are kids too who does this for money .. They get 10-20 rupees for getting 1 bottle of water .. And they do it all day everyday .. This is how they earn money .. Bitter truth ðŸ˜”

Then we should appreciate the makers to bring out this harsh reality towards audience who r unaware of such facts ðŸ˜•