Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
OMG!! amazing!!! its awesome!!!!!! stupid zoya who went to dublin only to know he wasn't there!!! yash is obviously cheating!!!!!! Amazing!!! please update soon!!!!
smanchik thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I read this ff in one go! I absolutely loved it! please update soon!! :)
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yesterday, i watched Leap Year once again because of this movie. During the movie, all i could think of was this FF.πŸ˜ƒ
Great going mate!
Keep up the excellent work.

Love this FF.
mrin0709 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
JustfouJus this story.. loved it dearly.
My first AdiYa FF read
Aquabutterfly thumbnail
Chapter 10

Whoa simply a beautiful update πŸ‘
Aww Zoya woke up beside Aditya...how cute. She shouldn't be ashamed for sharing her problems with Aditya when he did the same with her.
I like how Zoya and Aditya are still able to have normal conversations.
The way Yash in talking to Zoya is a bit suspicious. It's clear he's not with Mahi but then where is he? He's clearly hiding something and I have a feeling it's infidelity. Is he with his 'girlfriend' and that is the reason he is too busy for Zoya? I really wish Zoya wouldn't end up heartbroken 😑
No...why is the car fixed so soon? I wanted more interactions between AdiYa with Ivy playing Cupid. It's obvious that even she ships them.
Zoya believes in happily ever after but Aditya has lost his belief in love because of his parents and the mystery that is yet to be solved.
Oooh Zoya hesitated while saying that Yash is her happy ending...seconds thoughts already?
"There is no where else I would rather be." Aditya you don't know how powerful those words are. 😳 I can't wait for them to be together forever thinking back to all the times they had unintentionally gotten close.
I like how in the end, Zoya is sort of realizing that something is fishy about this whole situation but she is too much in love to understand it.
I love your writings so much dear. β€οΈ This story is too good and I keep thinking about all the mysteries it has. I know I keep saying this but I truly mean it. YOU ARE AN AMAZING WRITER. ⭐️
I'm so sorry for the late comment...I'm trying super hard to catch up with this story. 😭
Thanks a lot for the pm dear
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Aishuuhooda27

It is so beautiful..i am waiting for the update like maniac..jaldi jaldi kardo..

Hey thanks a lot!! πŸ˜Š
Glad you enjoyed it.
Will be updating soon

ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Meeph

What an amazing update!

My God, i hope he's not cheating. That would just break ZoyaπŸ₯Ί

but i don't mind because Adi will be thereπŸ˜‰

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
We certainly won't mind πŸ˜†
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Doc.love

πŸ˜†Heyaaa!!!! I read 2 updates back to back... and i am sorry I couldnt reply to the pm either... Had been busy... but but but finally today got the time! Yaiyaaay!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 

Chapter 12 and 13!!! WOW!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Extremely well written! I always say that I love the pace with which you are progressing the story. It doesnt feel glitchy or anything. Besides, the plot keeps getting more and more interesting! I am actually hooked to your story and I have a small suggestion to make.😳 You can turn it into a standalone story too by making some small changes in the characters etc.later. You can use this same plot and elaborate this story into a full fledge novel or novella in its own skin! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Probably you will laugh off at my juvenile suggestion, but I just had to say it. This story is THAT brilliant! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ
So yash has been lying!πŸ˜› What else could you expect from that scumbag? However, it would be too cliche if he turns out to be the man with whom Pooja was making out when Aditya caught them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I would actually love to see him hiding something else and not cheating on Zoya... and when all her doubts get cleared up and Yash has been proven innocent, and when Aditya leaves Zoya with a broken heart and unsaid love, THEN I want Zoya to start missing him... and I want her to find out that although she is Yash's girl friend, yet she has fallen for Aditya! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay okay.. I know this is crazy.. Lol..πŸ˜ƒ So I should stop bombarding you with more of my nonsense... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Before signing off, I have to say, do update the next chapter soon please! And do pm me... πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of love to you...😊

Thank you so so much Ayesha for these amazing words! πŸ˜Š
Rest assured all of your suggestions/ideas are very valuable to me.
AdiYa inspired me to write a loosely-based-on version of Leap Year and I really want to/have been trying to compile some elements from the show with few from the movie with my ideas. So similarity/familiarity will be there (as well as  divergence from canon).
I love that you enjoy the fic so much and I take your time out to give such detailed feedback. Truly means a lot!!
I'll be putting up the next part soon :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Thanks a lot!! πŸ˜Š
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Ishana-

Hey! Just stumbled across this story!
I suck at keeping up with fanfics because of college work that has consumed my life πŸ˜†
But I literally put my work on hold and read this whole fanfic in one go!

I really love reading about AdiYa in a different setting. I like how've you maintained some parts of the original story yet made it very different. I love how Aditya is a support system for Zoya in this story. Your writing is beautiful! Hope to read more on their journey!

Thank you so much for investing your time in my fic (despite your schedule) πŸ˜Š
Happy to know that you ended up enjoying it.
I've tried to incorporate some elements from the show and weaved it with my idea. Glad to see that you liked that. AU genre in FFs is one of my fav (to read and sometimes to write).
Will be putting up the next part soon.