Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
What an amazing update!

My God, i hope he's not cheating. That would just break ZoyaπŸ₯Ί

but i don't mind because Adi will be thereπŸ˜‰
Doc.love thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
πŸ˜†Heyaaa!!!! I read 2 updates back to back... and i am sorry I couldnt reply to the pm either... Had been busy... but but but finally today got the time! Yaiyaaay!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ 
Chapter 12 and 13!!! WOW!!!πŸ‘πŸ‘ Extremely well written! I always say that I love the pace with which you are progressing the story. It doesnt feel glitchy or anything. Besides, the plot keeps getting more and more interesting! I am actually hooked to your story and I have a small suggestion to make.😳 You can turn it into a standalone story too by making some small changes in the characters etc.later. You can use this same plot and elaborate this story into a full fledge novel or novella in its own skin! πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ Probably you will laugh off at my juvenile suggestion, but I just had to say it. This story is THAT brilliant! πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘β­οΈ
So yash has been lying!πŸ˜› What else could you expect from that scumbag? However, it would be too cliche if he turns out to be the man with whom Pooja was making out when Aditya caught them! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ I would actually love to see him hiding something else and not cheating on Zoya... and when all her doubts get cleared up and Yash has been proven innocent, and when Aditya leaves Zoya with a broken heart and unsaid love, THEN I want Zoya to start missing him... and I want her to find out that although she is Yash's girl friend, yet she has fallen for Aditya! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Okay okay.. I know this is crazy.. Lol..πŸ˜ƒ So I should stop bombarding you with more of my nonsense... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Before signing off, I have to say, do update the next chapter soon please! And do pm me... πŸ˜ƒ
Lots of love to you...😊
tereliyex thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Hey! Just stumbled across this story!
I suck at keeping up with fanfics because of college work that has consumed my life πŸ˜†
But I literally put my work on hold and read this whole fanfic in one go!

I really love reading about AdiYa in a different setting. I like how've you maintained some parts of the original story yet made it very different. I love how Aditya is a support system for Zoya in this story. Your writing is beautiful! Hope to read more on their journey!
AparnaChinnu thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
awesome update yar 
so he is in Mumbai... and Aditya is going with zoya 
it is so painful to be betrayed by your best friend..  and i am feeling too bad for him..I really don't want him to get hurt again 
frustrated12233 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It keeps getting better with every update ...
Adi's story was painful...I can't even imagine my partner cheating on me...
Looking forward to the next chapter
Plz update Soon
Ayraa-MK thumbnail
Whoa! So finally Aditya spoke about his pain, the bitter reality he was holding onto for so long, Finally he opened up to Zoya, poor AdiYa going through same pain, plz I hope Zoya finds Yash cheating on her and not some other issue, I don't want anyone between AdiYa. Beautiful story dear, it's way better then the movie. Amazing! Plz continue soon 
Sudharies thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Micro Phobia Contest Participant 0 Thumbnail + 8
Interesting update.. So finally Adi's past got revealed. And now even Yash's behaviour is doubtful. Is it gonna be like the show, with PooSh having affair?
Adi poor fellow is hopelessly in love, that he's going with Zoya everywhereπŸ˜† .. good going. β­οΈ
IISHAFS thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
This is beautiful update i think zoya boyfriend  yash is with tht girl pooja .
sezo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks for pm as always 
That was fabulous. Why do I get the feeling that it was yash he saw with pooja and yash is cheating with her for zoya. I hope I'm wrong
Can't wait for next update 

Plz update soon.

Adiya_fan thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This story is just so beautiful.. I can literally imagine everything happening infornt of my own eyes! Can't wait to read more πŸ˜Š