Frequent Posters

rashuaq thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
You are writing an amazing story dear.. Love it.. 😊
A.Kh_20 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome! please make them reach soon!! so we can see a bit of Dublin through your words. 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jusschillin

JUST GETTING BETTER AND BETTER WITH EVERY PART!!! 

Totally understand what Aditya is going through. 
Loving the suspense you have added, even after reading the reader is still so unaware.😆

Thank you so much for the pm once again, much appreciated :)

CANT WAIT FOR MORE

Thank you so much Jasleen!! 😊
Partial light was shed on Adi's backstory- some more to come. I am glad you liked that... suspense (esp coz I don't write good mysteries :D)
I'll be posting the next part soon! Thanks again!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adiya_fan

This story is simply ❤️

Thank you so much for the pm😊
Can't wait to read more! 

Thanks a ton for taking the time out to read and leaving this review! 😊
Will be posting the next part shortly.
Edited by ErisedWitch45 - 5 years ago
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Luv_PaRiAnSh

Lovely update. Great going.

Though Zoya traveled all this way  to celebrate Valentine day with Yash, I loved how she ends up wishing  Adi which should have been with Yash,...
So Adi had parents problems here as well, and also there must be a woman involved... given his annoyance with the mention of valentine day. Waiting for the past to unfold. 
Enjoyed reading it. Good job 👍🏼

Thanks a lot!! 😊
AdiYa had to start this day together :D And the day has just begun (as per fic-timeline) so there's more on that ;)
Adi's past was touched upon partially. Some more of it in future chapters.
So glad you had fun reading and thanks for sharing your feedback!
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sezo

Thanks for pm.

That was  fab update. I Loved How they both let each other know there fears. Well sort of.  
Can't wait to read what happens next.

Thank you so much! 😊
AdiYa esp Zoya did talk about her self and her life so that was a start of sorts, like you said.
I'll be posting the next part in some time. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Yayy...another update...another FABULOUS update 👏
Well I'm back to eat your brains with my long, boring comment...sorry
I'm running out of words to praise your writing. The portrayal of characters' emotions was done beautifully. I felt every bit of pain Aditya suffered in his past. It felt like I'm watching a movie as I could imagine these scenes playing out in front of me. You've done a really wonderful job writing this piece. ⭐️
Zoya attempt at making a conversation and lightening the atmosphere in such a grave situation is commendable.
So, she trusts Aditya enough to reveal her love life to him and her problems. Wow girl...that's the quickest anyone would've placed their trust in a complete stranger.
Valentines' Day brings up horrible memories for Aditya. He's still hurt over his father's betrayal and mother's blatant refusal at acknowledging it has led to Aditya taking out his anger on Zoya. 😭
It's great to see that Aditya still is an impulsive person who basically bursts out on anyone when in anger.
Whatever he said about Yash's plans is true. Maybe Yash made flying plans because he wanted Zoya to refuse and still show her that he cares when he doesn't? I'm not sure but just a small guess 🤔
Although unintentionally, Aditya and Zoya are celebrating Valentines' Day together and were the first ones to wish each other. 😳 My lovesick mind is blushing with all the more possibilities of romance happening in these situations.
Thanks a lot for the pm
Continue soon please...this keeps getting better and better.

The smile on my face keeps growing bigger and bigger as I read your amazing feedback!  I can't thank you enough (I know I say this in all my replies but that's coz I truly mean it) for investing your time in my fic and analysing it in such great detail. 😊
I tried to draw some similarities of this fic!Zoya with pre-leap!Zoya- tried to retain her naivety so she is a bit too trusting (like you point out) also coz she has had a very sheltered life. Adi's dealing with his own baggage and more on that in future chapters.
AdiYa had to start this day together :D And the day has just begun (as per fic timeline) so who knows what's in store for them 😉 :D
But thanks so much! for always taking out the time to share your views (which are anything but boring). It really encourages me to continue. 
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AyraaMalik

Wow such a lovely chap dear, Loved their convo, just loved it, how two strangers tried to talk and lessen the burden on their hearts but being AdiYa they nvr forgets to argue hahaha, both spent 14 Feb together Yaayyy! hoping to read next part soon dear and loving the element of suspense u put in story :)

Thank you so much! 😊
I am glad you liked the conversation. Zoya started and then Adi, after engaging for sometime, took it into a completely different tangent :D
Zoya and Adi had to be together on 14 feb and since the day has just started so there's more to come :D
Thanks again. Will be updating shortly. :)
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: AYUSHIVISHU

awesome update yar 

wat Aditya said about yash's intension seems right 
because yash knows about her fear and if he planned a trip without considering that is not at all romantic...
poor Aditya he is suffering because of his parents 

Thank you Ayushi for your continual likes and comments!
Adi has some issues partly due to his messed up home life and other things- which will be explored in upcoming chapters, along with ZoSh angle :D
I'll be putting up the next part soon. Thanks again! 😊
ErisedWitch45 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rashuaq

You are writing an amazing story dear.. Love it.. 😊

Thank you so much for your kind words! 😊
Happy to know you're liking it.