AdiYa FF: In The Stars | Completed - Page 15

Posted: 5 years ago
Love your your part  5,6 and 7.
Omigod omigod omigod!!!!
What a beautiful FF yaaar!!! 
I just read all parts in one go today...and that too in a flight! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
And all while getting jealous of Zoya for having Aditya as her co-passenger! πŸ˜ƒ Aur phir aise haseen haadsaat mere sath kyun nahiii hote aakhir? I was looking at my nails and my fellow passengers! πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ None of the fellow passengers were Aditya like HOT though. Qismet! πŸ˜›πŸ˜†
Kher... coming back to your FF... Wow bro wow! πŸ‘πŸ‘
I love the whole theme... the whole research on Ireland... to get the facts right all about small things ... πŸ‘ Really commendable! Do you live there or have you been there? Kyunki it felt as if you have first hand excellent knowledge and it was sooo good to read... β€οΈ 
And the way you have written! Beautiful! πŸ‘ Character consistency and rhythm of the story was soo good mashaAllah... I loved it soo much.. please update soon... πŸ˜³πŸ˜Š
Loved it πŸ˜³
Can't wait to read more! 
Yayy another brilliant update πŸ‘
I think in one of the other comments I said that you're one of my favourite writers on this forum...I take it back.
YOU ARE MY FAVOURITE WRITER HERE ⭐️. The way you word your writings and emotions of all the characters is praise-worthy. I simply am a huge fan of your writing style. Every time I read you update, I can almost imagine it happening in front of my eyes like I'm watching a movie.
Coming to the update...I just love it ❀️
Some man came as a helper for Aditya and Zoya...I guess some people still have humanity in them.
He assumed them to be a married couple and AdiYa played it off as well.
Aditya and Zoya have to share a room for a few hours...umm why is my mind running wild with imagination? 😳
Zoya had to go and collect Aditya's clothes from the shower...for a second I thought Adi was not wearing any clothes 😳 but then again, wearing a towel is similar to it.
Zoya was clearly checking out her 'honey'...this is going to be fun. Zoya babe, just forget Yash and go for Aditya.
Ivy dear, you're absolutely right. Young love indeed πŸ˜†
Well according to the timeline, the day has just started...Valentines' Day...and so many things can happen πŸ˜†
I wonder how far this marriage farce is gonna go...can't wait for the next update
Thanks a lot for the pm
Please update soon...this is addicting. 😊
Edited by Aquabutterfly - 5 years ago
Originally posted by Meeph

This FF is so so so so so cute
Love it

Thank you so so so much!! πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by jusschillin

AWWW That was so cutee!! here they are pretending to be married, what if they actually were Can't wait for more!!!!!

Thank you Jasleen. πŸ˜Š
And this pretense has just started so lets see... πŸ˜‰
Will be updating soon :)
Originally posted by SewwiVB

That was something else LOL Zoya & Aditya are pretending to be a couple but I've a hunch they'll get caught soon or later. Geez, when Zoya called Adi 'Honey' I was smiling to myself πŸ˜† & my-oh-my boi knows he can affect the girl too? πŸ˜ƒ Even I'm waiting to see what will happen in the next few hours tooπŸ˜›

Their pretense should make for some... erm... interesting situations. (I won't be commenting on your hunch for now πŸ˜†)
The next part will be up soon. Thanks so much for reading and reviewing and I am super-glad you're enjoying too. πŸ˜Š
Originally posted by AYUSHIVISHU

awww they are pretending to be a married couple 
so intresting...can't wait for the rest 

Thanks, Ayushi! πŸ˜Š
Yes, the pretending has begun. Let's see how long it'll last :D
WIll be updating soon :)
Originally posted by sezo

that was so sweet. Adi trying to make convo was so cute. Please update soon.

I just received your email after reading it. Thank you for sending me a pm, always appreciated.

Thank you so much! πŸ˜Š
Glad you liked Adi's efforts :D
Will be updating the next part soon
Originally posted by AyraaMalik

Hahaha yet again such a fun Chap dear, just loved the AdiYa moment, I am liking Ivy hahaha, lovely hoping to read more soon dear :)

Thanks a lot! πŸ˜Š
Glad you had fun reading it.
Ivy did put AdiYa in an... interesting situation :D
I'll be updating the next part soon. :) Thanks again.