Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
you wrote it so well. everything is just so good.. love it. and also waiting (already) for next update :-)
arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Finally!! It was a very nice update, I feel bad for Anika though...I wish Anika won't take a step towards him anymore..Looking forward to what happens next!! 
Chanda124 thumbnail
Thank god you are back! What a lovely update! Really felt bad for annika
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Hi everyone! Thank you for the lovely comments. Will try to update Ch.8 over the weekend or next week! Thank you 😊 Please, do keep reading, liking, and commenting! 😃
pritzz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Brilliant Story. Just so gripping and an emotional roller coaster. Absolutely loving this. 

Just one thing I would like to say is -

Although I understood your perspective of Love and longing but in reality Emotions do have a limit. Hurt does change you and so does the feeling of love. Mind and heart works together always with either of the two guiding the other but together working. Annika is being too available and open to Shivaay although having been stabbed right on the heart a zillion times. The emotions described are beautiful but 'Limit' is missing. No matter how Much you love there is one point you don't accept even your own love.. Annika is not being real in this. She is all ready to accept any time In. Love is an emotion mostly one sided be it 2 sided or unrequited it always have a limit. If you have been degraded a number of times, your love remains but with wounds that cannot be healed.. you might forgive him or let go of him but never let him in Atleast not so longingly..  this is what I feel 😊

I would really like if Annika forgives Shivaay and Move on because Her love for pure, does not deserve the million rejections from the same man who resides in her heart. Shivaay has hurt her deep, he cannot and should not be given an open chance to get in as he likes. Easy should never be easy. Woman can be weak in heart but that weakness is stronger that the strength of men.. men are easy women are not :-)

I hope I am not offending you. I really am intrigued with the story so felt like sharing my thoughts. It is your art and I would love to know how you take the story ahead. 

Also have been waiting for the story since long. Keep updating <3
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
God
This is some brilliant work.

Missed your weekly update.

This Shivay honestly does not deserve some one like anika...even after all her personality issues. She was a catch. And he let her go..so brutally, so ruthlessly. Is there any possibility of a redemption? To undo what he has done? Since he did everything in his proper sane mind as it seems.. he was under the influence of some meticulously planted misunderstanding by a camp. He himself went and destroyed something so beautiful.
I wish Anika dated someone. I wish he could see through his own eyes when she moves away..stops getting affected and goes towards someone who will treat her better. I wish shivay could see through his own eyes someone pursuing her. She saw her husband getting married to another woman. She deserves better. And he worse
Please update super soon. Loved it
arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hey..
Please please please update!!
I really love your story and I am dying to read the next part!
aman93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey dear when will you update the next chapter.?.????
so eagerly waiting
Nonie12345 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Wonderful chapters Jasmine 😃 Shivaay point of views were fantastic⭐️The conversation between shivaay and his mother was interesting😊Shivika scenes were just amazing❤️The predictions were just perfect👍🏼Omkara ,Gauri and Priyanka seems to be noticting everything between shivika😎Anika point of views were awesome😳The flashbacks were brilliant👏

Edited by Nonie12345 - 5 years ago
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So sorry for the delay! I will update this FF soon! :) I have written the next chapter half way and will update in the next week and half! Promise 😊 Edited by Jasmine457 - 5 years ago