Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manasi1416 thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Nice story!!! Read all chaps in  one go...update soon πŸ˜‰ Edited by Manasi1416 - 5 years ago
anjubua thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful storyline, nice to see Anika talking back control.
Chanda124 thumbnail
Omg yayyy! Finally you are back! Cant be more happy! Gosh I am feeling so bad for Annika and so mad at shivaay! Is he a stone or what? Ufff such a Rascal! He didnt feel anything? A kiss to seal off the broken relationship! I want him to suffer! The sadistic me! Yayyy for Arman! I hope the jealous, possesive singh is back and we can finally get answers and live in peace as why he divorced her!
How many chapters do you plan to write? Please do complete the ff if you can incomplete ffs are really a bummer. That being said bookmarked it for later I haven't started reading it yet I plan to read it tomorrow will comment again after reading it😊
AnonMSK thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
You promised to come up with the next part soon.
Waiting
arhi10 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
So happy that you updated.. Please continue the story.  I love it! 
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
HI everyone, I am so sorry for not updating πŸ˜” I got so busy with projects and college courses which is why my update has been delayed. I am studying all day and the only time I get a break is when I eat or sleep lol lol πŸ˜† Believe me, I love this FF and this story is very dear to me.😊 I am writing and hopefully will update soon. Thank you so much for understanding πŸ˜Š
chek thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Yayy waiting for the update!! Good luck with your studies!! Your hardwork will pay off!!
yvon thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Enjoyed reading this story again. Please update soon.

Pls note , ishqbaaz ends next week. No idea when the forum shuts down. Please update on whatpad or wherever is suitable for you and let us know
Jasmine457 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This FF is on Wattpad and I will update on wattpad from now on.
Link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/181005818-learning-to-love-again-shivika-ff