Vivaan's Hatred: Is It All On Act? - Page 2

Poll

Do you believe Vivaan truly hates Meera?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: Nanu72

I think he is acting and that is the only way this track would make sense but then I hope writers fix with this plot and don't change the story in 2 days. Cause like the actors said sometimes the story changes even in two days. I hope BV doesnt change the plot midway cause then Vivaan would never be redeemable.

I hope so too. 

Meervaan are so precious.  I don't want their magic tarnished in anyway. 😭
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

Oh my God! Do they really??!! ⭐️  Sweet!  I estimated wrong, but then again by comparison to what I watch (yes, I watch the 2 bhagya's I'm delusional. I know 😉) I naturally assumed considering the amount of plot happening it must have been a month. 😆  Great! 

Hey not delusional.😆 But patient, YES!!😲

Kaleerein's problem of fixed ratings below 1. They try a new track every week... ratings don't move beyond 0.9... so sab bhool jao let's just pluck a new one outta thin air. So what if that has the leads hanging mid air? ONLY problem in all this was that they never understood it was the character Roma and her dynamic with other chars that bored viewers. They went on compromising everyone for her, and the rest is history.😆

🤣 that's a joke right? 

At least, the butchering is not of THIS level mate!😆
The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Mid Aug/Sept is too much IMO... Kaleerein CVs finish a track in a week or two. Except for Roma thingie... but the Roma horror saw multiple micro-tracks through its run. 🤣 So we might know by next week... and I say that we ALREADY know. 😛

Are you watching the two bhagyas? 😳 You have a truckload of patience bless you. 🤣 At least characterizations don't get butchered there!

Characterisations hoge toh butcher hoga na? 🤣
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nanu72

I think he is acting and that is the only way this track would make sense but then I hope writers fix with this plot and don't change the story in 2 days. Cause like the actors said sometimes the story changes even in two days. I hope BV doesnt change the plot midway cause then Vivaan would never be redeemable.

I want the Love/Hate track to be explored completely and for both Meera and Vivaan'd point to be show properly.
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

At least, the butchering is not of THIS level mate!😆

Meera: I just love it when my husband is being toyed with like a puppet by some unknown force that tries to kill his sister, actually kills his mom and then eventually his soul. He's grieving.  Let me help him. But i'll stand by him while he acts like a psychopath, because I love him.

Bhagya-heroine 1: I just love it when my husband calls me a curse on his entire family and his existence and forces me to suicide and doesn't even look for me for 7 years but instead marries his side-chic who also tortured me for 4 years.  But he was grieving right... I'll return to him after I'm done hiding behind the man that actually saved my life and raised my daughter like his own. Because true love and all.

Bhagya-heroine 2: I just love it when my best friend and his brother and my sister and my sister's boyfriend and my maid-aunite tell me they hate my fiance and know he's pure evil.  But I won't listen to any of them.  Because I'm doctor smart and need "proofs." Because...I could love him...one day...for Ma's sake. 

I honestly don't even know. 😆
Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

Meera: I just love it when my husband is being toyed with like a puppet by some unknown force that tries to kill his sister, actually kills his mom and then eventually his soul. He's grieving.  Let me help him. But i'll stand by him while he acts like a psychopath, because I love him.

Bhagya-heroine 1: I just love it when my husband calls me a curse on his entire family and his existence and forces me to suicide and doesn't even look for me for 7 years but instead marries his side-chic who also tortured me for 4 years.  But he was grieving right... I'll return to him after I'm done hiding behind the man that actually saved my life and raised my daughter like his own. Because true love and all.

Bhagya-heroine 2: I just love it when my best friend and his brother and my sister and my sister's boyfriend and my maid-aunite tell me they hate my fiance and know he's pure evil.  But I won't listen to any of them.  Because I'm doctor smart and need "proofs." Because...I could love him...one day...for Ma's sake. 

I honestly don't even know. 😆

🤣🤣🤣

See that bold thing happened here as well... surprise surprise, despite visual proofs.😆 And who knows... if kaleerein believed in "dragging" courtesy good ratings, THAT could have well led to this. 😛

FLs are hopeless. Ekta's current FLs are more hopeless, I admit. But hey... I have never seen a rational guy turn into a haiwaan overnight, not even in Kekta or Gul matey's shows. So moral is, I agree with ya all... THIS has to be explained. 🤣😳
The_May_Rose thumbnail

🤣🤣🤣

See that bold thing happened here as well... surprise surprise, despite visual proofs.😆 And who knows... if kaleerein believed in "dragging" courtesy good ratings, THAT could have well led to this. 😛

FLs are hopeless. Ekta's current FLs are more hopeless, I admit. But hey... I have never seen a rational guy turn into a haiwaan overnight, not even in Kekta or Gul matey's shows. So moral is, I agree with ya all... THIS has to be explained. 🤣😳

I am sorry, but Kaleerein ke itne toh bure dinn toh nahin aaye. 🤣

Meera just wants to support Vivaan because he is alone and he seems more shock now.  He keeps remembering the blast...

Unless, the CVs pull a plan out of their bag. 😆
Is May giving up on the PLAN theory?? 🥳
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Is May giving up on the PLAN theory?? 🥳

If that works like reverse psychology and I actually get my precious plan theory. 😆
anjani-pagli thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The main problem with Kaleerein is they dont have a plan!
They are trying all directions of a story and hence, its going hayware!!

If CVs wake up one fine day and decide to have a proper direction, to move on, many loop holes will be closed, and we will see a logical track thereafter.

I have a firm belief, they still not have decided how to close this track!!
If anybody has watched the episodes, kidnapper shadow is played by multiple people. So they dnt know which way to go!!
They r trying hands in various things!

As of now Vivaan is purely under hatred towards Meera...
If they decide to make Vivaan intelligent, they might show it as a plan..

I have only 1 doubt here...his mother was killed by bomb blast, the bomb was planted by Kidnapper...why he wants revenge from Meera??😕