Vivaan's Hatred: Is It All On Act?

Poll

Do you believe Vivaan truly hates Meera?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
After watching today's episode, I don't for one second believe that Vivaan believes that Meera is responsible for his mothers death.  All of this so called "hate" is all an act to protect her from the kidnapper.  I think Vivaan thinks it's better to act like a monster and force Meera to hate him.  He would rather be without her knowing that she's alive and well rather than live to watch her die and suffer the same awful fate as his sister and mother.

What do you all think?  Do you think Vivaan truly believes Meera caused his mother to die and that he truly hates her?  Or do you think his "hate" is all an act to keep Meera alive and ultimately figure out who the kidnapper is?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

salmagurl21 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
It makes total sense on his hate towards her. I have seen it in other shows example I think of pkyek. Abhay tries his best to fight with piya and he fights his feelings for her. So I believe vivan doesnt want her to get hurt by the kidnappers. He is taking the pain a little too far. Soon he will find out it is Roma  and protect her. Hopefully they find a place so he could explain it to her that he is doing.
cuppa_n_cricket thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
IDK yaar... his "i saved you coz only i have the right to give you pain" shit is mind-boggling.  Like really? I also read that he told her he knew he'd never love her. And that's a lie, he has confessed to himself. 😆
Maybe he saved her on instinct but is denying it to her coz he does not want to re-visit his love, as he holds her responsible for the crisis. I don't think there's any act coz i am too scared to hope... I think it will be a clash between current state of hate and the forgotten love.

Or maybe CVs have not decided yet as they are waiting for TRPs/buzz. 😛
wickedlyunique thumbnail

Originally posted by: salmagurl21

It makes total sense on his hate towards her. I have seen it in other shows example I think of pkyek. Abhay tries his best to fight with piya and he fights his feelings for her. So I believe vivan doesnt want her to get hurt by the kidnappers. He is taking the pain a little too far. Soon he will find out it is Roma  and protect her. Hopefully they find a place so he could explain it to her that he is doing.

I just hope we don't have too wait to long to find out if it's an act.  The blessed thing about Kaleerein is *touch wood* that we will probably find out by the end of August at the least or mid-September ⭐️...unlike the other 2 shows I currently watch where it takes a while *cough* 2 years *cough* for the story to actually move. 😒
wickedlyunique thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

IDK yaar... his "i saved you coz only i have the right to give you pain" shit is mind-boggling. 

I literally posted this somewhere like 2 days ago.  It's like he thinks "oh if anyone gets to kill you, its going to be me!" Like whaaat??? 🤔

Like really? I also read that he told her he knew he'd never love her. And that's a lie, he has confessed to himself. 😆

🤣
🤣
🤣

Maybe he saved her on instinct but is denying it to her coz he does not want to re-visit his love, as he holds her responsible for the crisis. I don't think there's any act coz i am too scared to hope... I think it will be a clash between current state of hate and the forgotten love.

I'm scared too.  But I foolishly need to hope.  It keeps me sane while I watch.  I need to rationalize all of it somehow.
Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago
Mid Aug/Sept is too much IMO... Kaleerein CVs finish a track in a week or two. Except for Roma thingie... but the Roma horror saw multiple micro-tracks through its run. 🤣 So we might know by next week... and I say that we ALREADY know. 😛

Are you watching the two bhagyas? 😳 You have a truckload of patience bless you. 🤣 At least characterizations don't get butchered there!

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

I literally posted this somewhere like 2 days ago.  It's like he thinks "oh if anyone gets to kill you, its going to be me!" Like whaaat??? 🤔

Like i've said... i think he says that only to deny the instinct. not to mask any act.😆

And yes... even if it is an act... she could have died after that fall so what was the point anyway? 😕

I hope your wish is granted tho. In that case, at least I'll be able to visit older epis of kaleerein without any heartburn. 😡
Nanu72 thumbnail
I think he is acting and that is the only way this track would make sense but then I hope writers fix with this plot and don't change the story in 2 days. Cause like the actors said sometimes the story changes even in two days. I hope BV doesnt change the plot midway cause then Vivaan would never be redeemable.
wickedlyunique thumbnail

Mid Aug/Sept is too much IMO... Kaleerein CVs finish a track in a week or two. Except for Roma thingie... but the Roma horror saw multiple micro-tracks through its run. 🤣 So we might know by next week... and I say that we ALREADY know. 😛

Are you watching the two bhagyas? 😳 You have a truckload of patience bless you. 🤣 At least characterizations don't get butchered there!

Oh my God! Do they really??!! ⭐️  Sweet!  I estimated wrong, but then again by comparison to what I watch (yes, I watch the 2 bhagya's I'm delusional. I know 😉) I naturally assumed considering the amount of plot happening it must have been a month. 😆  Great! 

At least characterizations don't get butchered there!

🤣 that's a joke right? 
Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago
What did anjani_pagli vote for? 😛