Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

The_May_Rose thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: wickedlyunique

Oh good God.  But that logic on his part is insane. It's like: oh if anyone gets to kill Meera then it'll be me? He's not even trying to do anything "safely." He risks killing her in the process of trying to fool the kidnapper if that's the truth. 

He not trying to kill her...
wickedlyunique thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagwati00

Yaa that is not Vivaan to whom we know... there is something fishy may be a man with vivaan mask or it's a meervaan plan

Well the kidnapper seems to have eyes and ears everywhere so maybe it is their plan to fool the kidnapper.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Originally posted by: cuppa_n_cricket

Remember in one of the most recent episodes he was vaarrryyy sad that Roma died a brutal death. 🤣 No one deserved that apparently!!

So yeah... Either he has gone MAD

Or Arjit is now playing a negative lead.

Or maybe this guy is indeed some imposter!!

🤣

Risk it all or loose everything...

It is Vivaan, no one else...
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
wickedlyunique thumbnail

He not trying to kill her...

Oh I know he's not. Well if it's truly Vivaan then he's not. But I'm just saying that if this is his plan and he's in on it alone -- then it's a crazy plan because accidents can happen. What if he accidentally killed her in the process. I just don't see him risking her life like that. 
Edited by wickedlyunique - 5 years ago
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Well the kidnapper seems to have eyes and ears everywhere so maybe it is their plan to fool the kidnapper.

Yes, the kidnapper also told him he faked the divorce proceedings and we saw how urgently he wanted then divorce to be finalised after PK died.
The_May_Rose thumbnail

Oh I know he's not. Well if it's truly Vivaan then he's not. But I'm just saying that if this is his plan and he's in on it alone -- then it's a crazy plan because accidents can happen. What if he accidentally killed her in the process. I just don't see him risking her life like that. 

The kidnapper ether wants MeerVaan separated or he is willing to kill all of Vivaan's family.

The first time Vivaan kept insisting he could not do as the kidnapper was asking; Insulting, pushing, slapping Meera etc and he saw the results.

Would he hold back a second time knowing the consequences?
Edited by The_May_Rose - 5 years ago
Bhagwati00 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

It is not MeerVaan's plan, he is acting alone...

but how can they show us same thing every time last time it was Vivaan who was acting to save meera and again... No yaar... this time it must be meervaan plan.. Because they both know that someone is capturing them everytime 

wickedlyunique thumbnail

Remember in one of the most recent episodes he was vaarrryyy sad that Roma died a brutal death. 🤣 No one deserved that apparently!!

So yeah... Either he has gone MAD

That's exactly what I'm saying! He had sympathy for Roma - the woman who thought she killed his mom but shot her best friend and then sent Pammi into hiding and also was responsible for Amaya getting attacked and thrown off a bus.

It makes no sense. 

Or Arjit is now playing a negative lead.

🤣🤣🤣

That makes my stomach hurt. Arjit is too adorable to play evil. Even we he was grinning like a psycho I was like stob it, you're too cute. 😆

Or maybe this guy is indeed some imposter!!

I just hope that if it is they tell us soon. I don't know how much  more of this violence against Meera that I can take?
wickedlyunique thumbnail

The kidnapper ether wants MeerVaan separated or he is willing to kill all of Vivaan's family.

The first time Vivaan kept insisting he could not do as the kidnapper was asking; Insulting, pushing, slapping Meera etc and he saw the results.

Would be hold back as second time knowing the consequences?

Oh gosh 

You do have a point.
wickedlyunique thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhagwati00

but how can they show us same thing every time last time it was Vivaan who was acting to save meera and again... No yaar... this time it must be meervaan plan.. Because they both know that someone is capturing them everytime 

I really do hope it's their plan together. It'll make what's happening a little bit more tolerable. But they need to show the audience a scene of them running away someplace safe and saying as such and then go back to pretending cause this is just so frustrating.
Previous
1 2 3
Next