Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mm250314 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautifully described   ...a gust of confetti    ...indeed ...love is in the air whenever Zoya is around ...Aditya is in love though he is unaware of it ...Adiya scenes were natural cute and  showed the growing love of Aditya for Zoya ...the pristine purity of Adiya is juxtaposed with the evil laden Anjana n a shady harsh ...the bright confetti falls on Adiya quite naturally whereas it was for  the hoodas   ...the parents ...the past is recreated ...the celebrations of Aditya s birthday with Pooja which had ended in a fiasco ...Similarly a huge drama shall be staged now ...already  a captive Sakshi by Anjana had added to the intrigue ...Anjana is one obsessive mother ...the cute Adiya scene of being showered by petals was watched by Anjana n she has only venom for Zoya ...the girl who stands for justice n purity...the reference to wedding of Adiya are again shown beautifully by the confetti scene and the cute words ...jab we met ...it is not our anniversary  Aditya ..Aditya is mesmerised by Zoya s beauty n grace and he feels all alive in her presence ...
Zoya plans for the function...Adiya helps her ...both visit the storeroom a storehouse of hidden secrets ...a captive Sakshi n old family photos n such stuff ...Anjana is exposed to us but not to Adiya ...Zoya has entered Hooda house for a purpose. It seems she will with the help of Aditya unravel the sordid secrets.    That is why the culprit Anjana had always disliked her from the very beginning ..the terrace scene was superbly shown ...Aditya and Zoya talk about waseems n Anjana s dislike for Adiya ..hating Zoya ...
hating Aditya ...subconsciously Adiya want just opposite to that so unknowingly talk of their dislikes for Adiya ...they would want to have the approval of their parents later on ..Aditya talks about his mom n her tastes   Ironically she is not what he knows about her     Zoya lists out her dads likes.   maybe he is also hiding his real self        .   Adiya s innocence is pitted against some evil characters . shady people  who have put masks upon their faces ...Arshad calls n Zoya ignores his call ...then rushes back to her abode leaving Aditya starry eyed ...n 
lost in her thoughts ...precap ...Reference to Ramayan...
the arrow n the bow ...Aditya s plan for vanvaas shall be thwarted by his love ? ...
shruthiravi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@hammie I have been talking abt Ramayana some time back itself. But the moment adi told kaman se nikhla teer quite a lot have connected it to ram. It's true ramabana kept in the bow is never taken back. It will move forward only. But it's target of destruction can be altered 
Hend_Refai thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful post 
thank you for making it
Hamlet53 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: coolgal270

Loved your post dear Hammie!   helooo SumiπŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you mate

The episode showed both light & dark, innocence and menace!
Loved the AdiYa scenes..both in the house and outside on the terrace!
The flowers itself that fell on them white,yellow and red tell a story of their own!
If you have time, plz go through my post too..explained in a little more detailπŸ˜†
AdiYa Vs anjana...
yes was meaning to and sure will Sumi... me looking forward to reading it
Loved the episode though!
thanks mate and much love... as ver yours hammie
Love,Sumi!

Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruthiravi

@hammie I have been talking abt Ramayana some time back itself. But the moment adi told kaman se nikhla teer quite a lot have connected it to ram. It's true ramabana kept in the bow is never taken back. It will move forward only. But it's target of destruction can be altered 

yes shru,,, it  came to mind.. yes.. so the control really lies with the one who poises the arrow.. avert or choice of target... πŸ˜ƒ  hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hend_Refai

Beautiful post 

thank you for making it

helooo Hend_Rafai, πŸ˜ƒ lovely to see you on my post.. thanks for  reading and giving an encouraging comment.. much love hammie
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: mm250314

helooo mmπŸ˜ƒ... super to see you 

Beautifully described   ...a gust of confetti    ...indeed ...love is in the air whenever Zoya is around ...Aditya is in love though he is unaware of it .. yes... or he'd rather not face it.. but me glad  he  eases a bit
.Adiya scenes were natural cute and  showed the growing love of Aditya for Zoya ...the pristine purity of Adiya is juxtaposed with the evil laden Anjana n a shady harsh ...the bright confetti falls on Adiya quite naturally whereas it was for  the hoodas   ...the parents ...the past is recreated ...the celebrations of Aditya s birthday with Pooja which had ended in a fiasco ...Similarly a huge drama shall be staged now ...
yes its very similar  to an event Zoya arranged before
already  a captive Sakshi by Anjana had added to the intrigue ...Anjana is one obsessive mother ...the cute Adiya scene of being showered by petals was watched by Anjana n she has only venom for Zoya ...the girl who stands for justice n purity...
yes she does stand for justice  and ensuring right things happen
the reference to wedding of Adiya are again shown beautifully by the confetti scene and the cute words ...jab we met ...it is not our anniversary  Aditya ..Aditya is mesmerised by Zoya s beauty n grace and he feels all alive in her presence ...
Zoya plans for the function...Adiya helps her ...both visit the storeroom a storehouse of hidden secrets ...a captive Sakshi n old family photos n such stuff ...Anjana is exposed to us but not to Adiya ...Zoya has entered Hooda house for a purpose. It seems she will with the help of Aditya unravel the sordid secrets.    That is why the culprit Anjana had always disliked her from the very beginning ..the terrace scene was superbly shown ...Aditya and Zoya talk about waseems n Anjana s dislike for Adiya ..hating Zoya ...  was a funnily  dead honest scene  
hating Aditya ...subconsciously Adiya want just opposite to that so unknowingly talk of their dislikes for Adiya ...they would want to have the approval of their parents later on ..Aditya talks about his mom n her tastes   Ironically she is not what he knows about her     Zoya lists out her dads likes.   maybe he is also hiding his real self        .   Adiya s innocence is pitted against some evil characters . shady people  who have put masks upon their faces ...Arshad calls n Zoya ignores his call ...then rushes back to her abode leaving Aditya starry eyed ...n 
lost in her thoughts ...precap ...Reference to Ramayan...
the arrow n the bow ...Aditya s plan for vanvaas shall be thwarted by his love ? ... yes mm...  overall a lovely  episode... they learnt a bit more about themselves and their  families..  precap... we'll know more today... loved your comment... much love , yours hammie

DreamOfEndless thumbnail
Dear Hammie,

Very beautifully written. πŸ‘

Adi had this attraction towards Zoya for a very long time, ever since he met her. His question regarding what would have happened if his parents met in different circumstances, reminded me of his question to Zoya in the office on the eve of his birthday: what would have happened if he met her in different circumstances. I agree, Zoya too wasn't born yesterday.. she can clearly see his change in demeanor towards her. But she has already given a name to it: friendship, and she is not yet ready to observe beyond it.

Sorry for being superlate. I bet you thought mai bhi Paris bhaag gayi. πŸ˜›

Waiting for your next set of thoughts. πŸ€—

- Tia
Hamlet53 thumbnail

Originally posted by: dreamy.tiara

Dear Hammie,
helooo πŸ˜ƒTia was checking out for you earlier... then went out with mates..

Very beautifully written. πŸ‘
thanks mate..πŸ˜ƒ   
Adi had this attraction towards Zoya for a very long time, ever since he met her. His question regarding what would have happened if his parents met in different circumstances, reminded me of his question to Zoya in the office on the eve of his birthday: 
yes me remembers that scene.. the Zoya atop Adi scene!!!πŸ˜†
what would have happened if he met her in different circumstances. I agree, Zoya too wasn't born yesterday.. she can clearly see his change in demeanor towards her. But she has already given a name to it: friendship, and she is not yet ready to observe beyond it.
errrh... and he too offered his hand of friendship to her initially .however things are changing..
Sorry for being superlate. I bet you thought mai bhi Paris bhaag gayi. πŸ˜›
you wish!!πŸ˜†...   boarding card Mz..????  πŸ˜†  your seat is the window seat  next to A...πŸ˜›
Waiting for your next set of thoughts. πŸ€—
lovely to see you Tia.. much love, yours hammie
 - Tia

DreamOfEndless thumbnail

Originally posted by: Hamlet53

you wish!!πŸ˜†...   boarding card Mz..????  πŸ˜†  your seat is the window seat  next to A...πŸ˜›

I don't think Mr. A is interesting in flying to Paris πŸ˜›... He is busy showering today. πŸ˜†