Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

Latest development is that Nawaab Sahaab is sleeping in his hotel room and dreaming about Gorilla chasing stunt๐Ÿ˜Š

Gorilla chasing stunt๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
chahat_sinha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Lagta hai kal se nawab ji mood theek nahi hai bas yahan wahan ki pictures share kare rehe hai

Shayad WO v apni bright face ko miss kr rhe ho
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
Lagta hai kal se nawab ji mood theek nahi hai bas yahan wahan ki pictures share kare rehe hai

Yeh baat to sahi hai ki Nawaab sahaab kaa Argentina mein mann lag nahin reha hai๐Ÿ˜† and so he is posting random pics without any caption๐Ÿ˜•
Seems he is doing the stunts for the sake of doing it not getting the thrills that he was expecting to get๐Ÿ˜†
Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Yeh baat to sahi hai ki Nawaab sahaab kaa Argentina mein mann lag nahin reha hai๐Ÿ˜† and so he is posting random pics without any caption๐Ÿ˜•
Seems he is doing the stunts for the sake of doing it not getting the thrills that he was expecting to get๐Ÿ˜†

I guess it's more tiring than thrilling mostly because of the weather it's such a bad weather to perform stunts plus I guess he was in danger zone as well I saw one pic with the band and the band is a bad news it mean creepy insects   
I hope he gets out of this strange mood he's been in
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
๐Ÿ˜† Goodone
Who calls their ex costars n friends bodyguard this girl is nuts๐Ÿ˜† was she trying to be funny?
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sps0114

๐Ÿ˜† Goodone

Who calls their ex costars n friends bodyguard this girl is nuts๐Ÿ˜† was she trying to be funny?

when she said that?
She didn't called them bodyguard.๐Ÿ˜•
Did I missed something?
sps0114 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I guess it's more tiring than thrilling mostly because of the weather it's such a bad weather to perform stunts plus I guess he was in danger zone as well I saw one pic with the band and the band is a bad news it mean creepy insects   
I hope he gets out of this strange mood he's been in

I hope he gets out of danger zone...the weather sure is not making it easy...they are all keeping each other's spirits up
Vikas too is finding it challenging...he is trying to keep himself positive with old posts

roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

so I m nt d only one who felt dis aftr seeing his pics.he is def nt njying so much as he thot he wud.thre schdule is really a tough one๐Ÿ˜•.top of dt its nt so esy to stay away frm fmily friends so long.mentally bohut effct hota hain.bharti nd harsh r lucky in dis cs.also jasmin nd aly hv bcm vry gd frnds.zain sayad thoda akela par gya hain
roshni_az thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

when she said that?

She didn't called them bodyguard.๐Ÿ˜•
Did I missed something?

@sps114 she didn't say anything lyk dis.I rqst u to see her post.it ws a really sweet caption nd zain ws tagged evn though he is nt prsnt thre.dat is a huge thing.I hp u r nt taking dis article seriously.
Wingsoflove_2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: roshni_az

@sps114 she didn't say anything lyk dis.I rqst u to see her post.it ws a really sweet caption nd zain ws tagged evn though he is nt prsnt thre.dat is a huge thing.I hp u r nt taking dis article seriously.

reporter humari dragon hai. Yeh article nahi hai.๐Ÿ˜†