Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaiksafia thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: -DragonFire-

In that era, three marriages of at least one character in an Ekta show was a must for the show to be successfulThere will be one dialogue in the show "shaadi koi gudde gudiyon kaa khel nahin hai" and they will treat it like khel only🥱
Initial 1-2 years of that show was fine but don't know how people managed to tolerate the show after that with weird twists and turns😕
Iss baar may be Prerna ki chaar shaadiyan dikhaayein #modernization😆

Itna advances show Mujhe jhela nahi gayega baba get me some one woman man and one man woman please 😛
ChalkNCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta2005

Nk pH was not Gareeb,they have money for their other shows,to go to Foreign or out of station,they had problem only with NK

They threw a gala party for Tu hai Aashiqui 100 episode celebrations. But for NK's last day shoot they used the cake sent by fans for Zain's birthday, expecting them to throw a wrap up party is out of question. Never saw such shameless producers😡
Ekta and Gul might fight with fans but at least they take good care of their cast and crew
Shaiksafia thumbnail

Originally posted by: rilsaf

chindi and Gareeb ph🤬

I just hate them.😡

Ufff every time I think about this ph my blood boils 😡 hate them to the core
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

Itna advances show Mujhe jhela nahi gayega baba get me some one woman man and one man woman please 😛

You may get plenty of one man woman shows but one woman man shows are rare to find in ITV and both together in one show is impossible😆
Edited by -DragonFire- - 5 years ago
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

I saw a youtube clip of KZK in which Anurag was romancing with Sampada, his fourth wife. Anurag and Prerna married different people, romanced with them, Prerna even had a kid with Bajaj but they always felt jealous or hurt when they used to see the other person romancing with his or her respective spouse. Kaisa yeh pyaar hai😕

Thank God we didn't get to see anything like that in NK _^_

Once Avni entered Neils life she was the only  one in his heart yay😆...I was rewatching some episodes and noticed some things that the directors and writers kept ...maybe to show us that Neil will always be only Avni's. Whenever Mitali was in the same scene with Neil and Avni and also Mowgli ...Neil and Avni and Mowgli will Always be standing together and Mitali will be on the opposite side of them ...Even in the scene we hated where Neil gifts Mitali the frame ...even though the room was decorated , they got Mithali to wear her police uniform so it did not create a romantic picture of the two of them. If Mitali had on a pretty dress...it would have been yuk😡.  also when Riya and Neil were engaged ...Neil was all over Avni ...in so many episodes she had to keep on asking him to stay Away..she'd hold out her arm ,push him away and say I told you to keep an arms distance away... And when Neil was RJ, he admitted that as soon as he met Avni, he was lost ...😆...
Shaiksafia thumbnail

You may get plenty of one man woman shows but one man woman shows are rare to find in ITV and both together in one show is impossible😆

Dil toot gaya dragon shayad ab koi ITV show nahi rahega dekhne ke liye
Shaiksafia thumbnail
I know it's to late to realize but was just watching few scenes on insta post 10 years leap
Have y'all noticed that Neil craved for avni so much before she met him and was so in love with her but after he met her not even once did he gave a good look at her I mean except from last 2 episodes where he was thinking about her in bed he actually never thought about her
I mean it did not look like she was the same woman he was craving for to touch her feel her but the way scenes were written after that were absolutely bullshit sorry about the language but they were it just made the whole one month they spent portraying Neil the ever so loving husband was made to look pathetic
Is anyone else having this feel and not able to watch few good episodes of NK because of the end results the last one of NK effected me so badly that every time I watch a good episode it reminds me of this horrible leap 😭
Indira1211 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 2

In that era, three marriages of at least one character in an Ekta show was a must for the show to be successful There will be one dialogue in the show "shaadi koi gudde gudiyon kaa khel nahin hai" and they will treat it like khel only🥱
Initial 1-2 years of that show was fine but don't know how people managed to tolerate the show after that with  weird twists and turns😕
Iss baar may be Prerna ki chaar shaadiyan dikhaayein #modernization😆

hey Neil was engaged to 3 different women ...but only married the one he never got engaged to ...so in NK Neil had potential multiple marriages but being the good hero of ITV..he only married the one woman lol😆...also in the scene after Avni married him he used that gudda guddi dialogue you quoted above ...so NK did copy some of eKtas tactics ðŸ˜†
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shaiksafia

I know it's to late to realize but was just watching few scenes on insta post 10 years leap
Have y'all noticed that Neil craved for avni so much before she met him and was so in love with her but after he met her not even once did he gave a good look at her I mean except from last 2 episodes where he was thinking about her in bed he actually never thought about her
I mean it did not look like she was the same woman he was craving for to touch her feel her but the way scenes were written after that were absolutely bullshit sorry about the language but they were it just made the whole one month they spent portraying Neil the ever so loving husband was made to look pathetic
Is anyone else having this feel and not able to watch few good episodes of NK because of the end results the last one of NK effected me so badly that every time I watch a good episode it reminds me of this horrible leap 😭

How will Neil think about Avni if a certain writer was more interested in KK-Sayesha track🥱
Avni only used to think about Sayesha and Neil about her betrayal
ChalkNCheese thumbnail

Originally posted by: Indira1211

hey Neil was engaged to 3 different women ...but only married the one he never got engaged to ...so in NK Neil had potential multiple marriages but being the good hero of ITV..he only married the one woman lol😆...also in the scene after Avni married him he used that gudda guddi dialogue you quoted above ...so NK did copy some of eKtas tactics ðŸ˜†

First  engagement happened when Neil didn't meet Avni and the second one when he was not in love with Avni so those two are understandable. Third one was a wrong decision by the insane writers who didn't understand Neil or any other character, so it was forgivable. Cvs never dared to show romantic scenes of Neii with Juhi ,Rhea and Mitali due to fear of NK fd😆
But in Ekta shows, the ML is shown romancing and consummating with other women after showing him to be in love with FL🤢