Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

guiltypleasure thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

OMG, i seriously thought person to the left and right were the same, especially in the top photo...😲

Wasn't there a rumour that she is actually Reena Roy and Shatrugan Sinha's lovechild?πŸ€“
tootyfrooty- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
ekta πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she has worst fashion sense from her childhood,one clip is near center   n other near ear πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

who knows this girl will make saas bahu serial n will change serial industry n look she is making komolika type face n observing others as she is thinking in her mind n taking herself" what they r thinking" just like her show's vamp thinks.
Silpa20 thumbnail
IPL 2023 Match Winner Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
I recognised hrithik and tushar only from the pic.
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Betty: Don't think she's got rhinoplasty done but she's a better looking version of Rina.
roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Half the kids looking right and half looking left while Tushar is staring angrily at the camera πŸ˜† Ekta looks cute though πŸ˜³
I guess that's a plaster on Twinkle's hand. 
cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5
i always thought sona is reena's daughter
i am more shocked knowing she isn't..they are almost identical

who is her mom? is she also an actress..

i don't know much about shatrugan's life..always thought he married reena and produced sona and 2 other losers 
MaxMayfield thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baby Twinkle almost could pass off as Amul baby/ Murphy Radio baby <3
Too cute all of them⭐️
TotalBetty thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Betty: Don't think she's got rhinoplasty done but she's a better looking version of Rina.

Bold - You think so?

But she looks so diff here... Could it be the weight loss?

And don't agree that she's better version of Reena, RR was quite gorgeous in the 70s although she began to lose her charm soon after
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
^^Definitely the weight loss. Not saying she didn't absolutely, but this very well could be weight loss. Have seen a # of fat/obese people lose tonnes of weight & suddenly people think they've got tweaking of the face etc done, lmaooo. At least in 2 cases that was BS. I used to be skinny & when I put on weight people would keep commenting on how different my features looked.. I am sure she's got lot of surgeries done otherwise though. They all do... Ah ok, I've never found RR good-looking though I've always believed Sona is an old-world beauty.
CuttingChai thumbnail

But she looks like her mom too. Poonam and Reena look alike. I guess Shatru had a type. πŸ˜†