Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunitas123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Now Uday is saying show is not ending!!!!
RudrakshPreesha thumbnail
uday's new tweet - 
Just back from Channel meeting, discussed the new promo which will be shot tomorrow and also the story ahead, more twist and turns with lots of romance coming #YehPyaarNahiTohKyaHai tonight at 9:20 PM . Show isn't going of-air Plzz stop spreading the rumours
raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ngl, the channel treats the show as some adopted kid! of course, the show is not for everyone! it's a choice basically. huge mass of audience do not prefer what ypntkh delivers & its a fact! just hope they wrap up things nicely as planned for the story but what about Sidushka  ? I really wanna some nice sid-anu scenes in happy mode . What about KK rotting in hell  for what he did with so many innocent lives  ? I have been hoping for a courtroom drama too . What about Karthik -Purva  ? Atleast wanted to see the bond where it goes ! What about Reddy Corp  ? and what about Sid  ? Of course he won't work in Reddy Corp ! So would he join some other company or will make his own way to something big  ? Ughhh so many things to wrap up yaar ! ๐Ÿ˜ญ
raahiyaan thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DilBoleRikara

uday's new tweet - 

Just back from Channel meeting, discussed the new promo which will be shot tomorrow and also the story ahead, more twist and turns with lots of romance coming #YehPyaarNahiTohKyaHai tonight at 9:20 PM . Show isn't going of-air Plzz stop spreading the rumours

Tfs. I hope the news about show going off air is not true . 
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunitas123

I am sorry๐Ÿ˜ญto have ruined everyone's mood. i am sorry to have read the article and posted it. Mujhe maf kardo for ruining your happiness and spoiling your mood!๐Ÿ˜ญ

Hey...why are you saying sorry? . It's not your fault. We would have known anyway. Don't be sad dear. Again, you don't need to say sorry.
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Copying from the other thread:

I just read the article and I believe people are misunderstanding Palak's statement...to me it didn't seem like she is saying it's ending. 

The interviewer asked her if the low trps will cause the show to end early and what Palak said was that's it's already a finite series and the show is in its last phase (phase 3) and at its pre-determined (i.e., already fixed/as planned) climax. When she said the makers wouldn't want to stretch it beyond days or months- she meant days or months beyond the natural/planned end of the show- I think she meant once the story is finished, they won't keep carrying on for years unlike many other mindless shows on ITV.  Nowhere did she say that the show is ending prematurely. 

I hope Palak won't face any brickbrats for this misunderstanding. ๐Ÿ˜”
Edited by WaitForIt- - 5 years ago
Bharathi_gurti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
This show is worth your time..period. 
noexcuse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: WaitForIt-

Copying from the other thread:

I just read the article and I believe people aremisunderstanding Palak's statement...to me it didn't seem like she is saying it's ending.

The interviewer asked her if the low trps will cause the show to end early and what Palak said was that's it's already a finite series and the show is in its last phase (phase 3) and at itspre-determined (i.e., already fixed/as planned) climax.When she said the makers wouldn't want to stretch it beyond days or months- she meant days or months beyond the natural/planned end of the show- I think she meant once the story is finished, they won't keep carrying on for years unlike many other mindless shows on ITV. Nowhere did she say that the show is ending prematurely.

I hope Palak won't face any brickbrats for this misunderstanding.๐Ÿ˜”

Thank you Yashika (I believe that's your name, if not then sorry)
waitforit1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: noexcuse

Thank you Yashika (I believe that's your name, if not then sorry)

It is my name indeed. :)